PLASU Admission Status 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the ADMISSION LIST of Plateau State University, Bokkos popularly known as PLASU.
PLASU admission list: The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Plateau State University, Bokkos (PLASU) Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
The school management of Plateau State University (PLASU), Bokkos wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Read Also: How to obtain PLASU Admission Form
Check out the PLASU Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Plateau State University Bokkos.
How to Check PLASU Admission List On School Portal
Plateau State University (PLASU) Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to PLASU admission status checking portal at http://applicants.plasu.edu.ng/Admissions/CheckAdmission.
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission’ button to access your admission status
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
How to Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
How to Check PLASU Admission List On Jamb Caps
You can also access your PLASU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your PLASU admission status.
Check out: The PLASU Jamb and Departmental cut off mark
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal immediately if you have not done so.
If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to PLASU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.