Eastern Palm University (EPU) cut off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that EPU cut off mark for admission into 2022/2023 academic session has been released by the management of the Eastern Palm University (EPU).
Eastern Palm University is the first Nigerian Public/Private Partnership University established by Imo state law No. 13 of 2016. The university is located in a well-known serene environment and small business community of Ogboko in Ideato South L.G.A. of Imo state Nigeria.
Check out the EPU Cut Off Mark For 2022/2023 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State.
- FUTO Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- Federal Poly Nekede Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- IMSU Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the EPU cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Eastern Palm University (EPU) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Eastern Palm University Ogboko, Imo State has released the cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 admission exercise. EPU general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 180 and Above.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into EPU for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Eastern Palm University, Ogboko does not really have a specific cut off mark for courses.
This means that EPU cut off mark is 180 for the 2022/2023 academic session’s admission exercise
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In Eastern Palm University
- EPU School And Acceptance Fee Payment Newly Admitted Students
EPU Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Eastern Palm University management has not yet released her departmental cut off marks. However, EPU cut off mark for all departments will be available later after the screening exercise for the school has been conducted.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course
In this regard, you are advise to bookmark this page to get alert when the Departmental cut-off marks is out.
EPU Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above the required cut off mark.
- Candidates who chose Eastern Palm University as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Eastern Palm University, Ogboko during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the EPU via JAMB website.
Read Also: How To Check EPU Admission Status
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above EPU cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.