Nekede Poly cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The school management of the Nekede Poly has released the jamb and departmental cut off marks for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into Nekede Poly for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri (FPNO) cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Nekede Poly Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede is a federal government-owned higher institution located in Nekede, a town in Imo State, South-Eastern Nigeria. It was established on a temporary site at the premise of Government Technical College by the Imo State government in 1978 as College of Technology, Owerri before it was moved to its present location in Nekede. On 7 April 1993, the polytechnic was changed to a federal government institution and was renamed “The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede”
WHAT IS CUT OFF
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
Nekede Poly Jamb Cut Off Mark 2020-2021
To be eligible to participate in Nekede Poly Post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 180 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Nekede Poly departmental cut off mark 2020-2021
|FACULTY OF ART||CUT OF MARK/POINT|
|Agricultural Engineering (AE)||160|
|Computer Engineering (CE)||175|
|Electrical/Electronic Engineering (EE)||150|
|Mechanical Engineering (ME)||150|
|Banking And Finance||200|
|Business Administration And Management (BAM)||200|
|Cooperative Economics And Management (CEM)||180|
|Office Technology Management (OTM)||100|
|Public Administration (PA)||200|
|Purchasing And Supply ( PS)||120|
|Accounting Mass Communication (MC)||210|
|Building Technology (BT)||170|
|Estate Management (EM)||180|
|Urban And Regional Planning (URP)||120|
|Quantity Surveying (QS)||130|
|Micro Biology ( B/MICRO)||200|
|Computer Science (CS)||210|
|Environmental Biology (ENV/BIO)||190|
|Fishery Technology (FIT)||110|
|Food Technology (FOOD-TECH)||180|
|Library Science ( L/S)||150|
|Petroleum Engineering (P/E)||180|
|Science Laboratory Technology ( S/ST)||210|
|Pharmaceutical Technology (PHARMTECH)||100|
|Surveying and Geo-Informatics (SGI)||150|
|Art and Design (ARD)||150|
|Mechatronics Engineering Technology (MECH ENGIN TECH)||180|
- If you scored exactly or above Nekede Poly cut off mark that means you are qualified and eligible to take the Post UTME screening exercise, but if you score below cut off mark that means you are not qualified or eligible for the post UTME screening exercise.
- It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above Nekede Poly cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
NEKEDEPOLY Nature of Admission Screening
- The Federal polytechnic, Nekede holds her admission screening exercises within a week or couple of weeks and it usually comes in two phases. Students who applied to study in the school are to proceed for the pre-screening exercise when once it is being announced.
- Documents required for the pre-screening exercise are: SSCE result and JAMB registration print out only.
- It is often important that a candidate arrive early and locate his/her screening venue early. Candidates will be screen on the JAMB scores and their SSCE result
- The second phase of the screening is after the admission lists might have been released. Candidates who have merited the admission will be invited for another screening exercise. Here all documents such as;
- Original copies of their educational qualifications (Statements of Results/Certificates). N/B: Cases of awaiting results will NOT be accepted.
- Birth Certification/Age Declaration.
- A letter of good conduct from your Village Head or a responsible member of your community/or civil servant not below Grade Level 10 or equivalent in the private sector.
- Certificate of Local Government of origin; and this notification of admission status slip
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Feel free to share this Nekede Poly Cut Off Mark post with your family and friends.