Federal Poly Ede cut off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session admission exercise has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that Federal Poly Ede cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede (EDEPOLY).
Federal Polytechnic, Ede is a Nigerian tertiary institution that was established in 1992. It is located in Ede, a town in Osun State, southwestern Nigeria.
Check out the EDEPOLY Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal Polytechnic, Ede.
Related Post: OAU Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into EDEPOLY and has been searching for Federal Poly Ede Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Federal Polytechnic, Ede for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Federal poly ede cut off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal Polytechnic, Ede Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) JAMB CUT OFF MARK 2020-2021
The management of the Federal Poly Ede has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session admission exercise. EDE POLY minimum jamb cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 140 and above.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into EDE POLY for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FEDERAL POLY EDE Departmental & Post UTME Cut Off Mark/Point
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular high institution.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Federal Polytechnic, Ede are as follows;
- ACCOUNTANCY 47%
- ARCHITECTURE 38%
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 36%
- BUSINES ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT 48%
- BANKING AND FINANCE 42%
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 40%
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING 40%
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 43%
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS 41%
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT 38.13%
- GEOLOGY 27.75%
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT 37%
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE(L.I.S). 44%
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 42%
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS 42%
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT 40%
- QUANTITY SURVEYING 39%
- SCIENCE LABORATORY AND TECHNOLOGY(S.L.T) 47%
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS 26.88%
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS 40%
- TOURISM AND MANAGEMENT 33%
- MARKERTING 37%
- HOLTICULTURE 35%
- FASHION AND DESIGN TEXTILE 32.50%.
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
EDE POLY Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 140 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Federal Poly Ede as their First Choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic, Ede as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic and scored 140 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the EDEPOLY via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above Federal Poly Ede cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends