Is unilorin post utme screening application form out? This page will discuss about the Post UTME/DE screening application form of University of Ilorin popularly known as (UNILORIN)
Only candidates who made the university their first choice in the last UTME and had the required cut-off mark of 180 and above are eligible to apply online.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NOTE: The 2020/2021 unilorin post utme form is currently not on sale. In Order to be informed when the post utme registration form is out, bookmark this page to get alert when the form is out.
Please note that wrong entries will automatically disqualifies a candidate.
UNILORIN POST UTME QUALIFICATIONS
Only candidates who applied through JAMB for the 2020/2021 UTME Admission and chose the University of Ilorin as First Choice and scored 180 and above are eligible for this Screening Exercise
How to Obtain for UNILORIN Post UTME/DE 2020/2021 Form
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
the home page of the University of Ilorin website, click on 2020/2021 Pre-Admission Screening Procedure.
All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructionsbefore proceeding.
- Ensure that you have valid and active email address and phone number.
- On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
- Fill in the require details as required for the displayed fields.
How Much Is University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME Form?
University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
- Candidates should click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information; and
- Click on Make Payment link to go to Remita platfom. Note: UTME Candidates who are qualified for the courses originally chosen can proceed to make payment by supplying the required information. However, UTME Candidates who are not qualified for the course originally chosen are advised to change their course as indicated on the payment page.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Click on Pay.
- Upon successful payment, Click on Pre-Admission Sceening Login
- Click on Continue Registration Link on the left hand side
- Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports Photograph by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport Photograph must not be more than 25KB.
PASSPORT PHOTOGRAPH SPECIFICATION
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The Resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB..
7. On completion of bio-data. click on Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
8. For Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
- To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications drop-down to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and
- Click on Next Step.
9. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
- Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
- Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
- Click on Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
- Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
10. Click Scheduling Tab All candidates must select a screening centre from the drop-down menu. Note that an alert will be immediately sent to your e-mail provided in your bio-data.
11. Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Scheduling Slip; and
- Payment Receipt.
Note: Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart
- All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed inline with the University of Ilorin Dress Code. Click here to view University of Ilorin Dress Code
- You are to also upload your O/Level results on the JAMB CAPS.
UNILORIN Post Utme/DE Screening Date:
the university of Ilorin know as UNILORIN will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
For further enquiries on UNILORIN Post UTME registration, contact : email@example.com.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNILORIN POST UTME/DE screening application form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends