UNILORIN Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2023/2024: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Ilorin Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNILORIN Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
YES!!! University of Ilorin, UNILORIN Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2023/2024 academic session is out.
The University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) is a federal government owned tertiary institution of education located in Ilorin, Kwara State, western Nigeria. It was established by a decree of the Federal Military Government in 1975. The institution’s land mass is among the largest in Nigeria covering approximately 5000 hectares.
Check out how to apply for UNILORIN Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Wednesday, 23rd November, 2023.
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Cut Off Mark
UNILORIN general UTME cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180, follow the link below to view the full list of UNILORIN Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is University of Ilorin Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
University of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNILORIN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Ilorin as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 180 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Ilorin as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNILORIN via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the UNILORIN Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
How To Apply For UNILORIN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
University of Ilorin Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Registration Instructions — Print out this page before commencing the registration.
- All candidates shall upload their ‘O’ and ‘A’ Level results where applicable on the JAMB CAPS: Candidates who are awaiting results should so indicate by writing AR;
- Any candidate wishing to change course for which he/she applied for should ensure that the change is effected on the JAMB PORTAL;
- Ensure that you have a personal, valid and active email address and phone number (NOT Cybercafé’s) before commencing the registration process.
- Proceed to pay Registration fee of N2, 000.00 only. (See step by step registration procedure No. 5 below)
- Please crosscheck all entries for correctness before final submission.
- Candidates should note that it is possible for them to correct errors in their entries before submission while the registration process is still on.
- Candidates should print out their screening document and make sure that all information entered are correctly displayed. If not correctly displayed, candidates are advised to re-enter their information.
NOTE: AT THE CLOSE OF REGISTRATION, CANDIDATE SHOULD ENSURE THAT THE O’ LEVEL RESULT UPLOADED ON THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL IS THE SAME AS THAT UPLOADED TO JAMB CAPS.
Step-by-step Registration Procedure
- using https://portal.unilorin.edu.ng/ug/candidate/login OR https://portal.unilorin.edu.ng Post-UTME Registration. Candidates are strongly advised NOT TO USE ANY OTHER LINK. Pre-admission Screening Registration.
- On the Post-UTME Registration page, click on Verify your details
- Complete the displayed fields (e.g. JAMB Registration Number, Surname e.t.c).
- Candidates should click on the verify button for UTME/DE information.
- Click on Proceed button to go to Remita platform (you can pay with card, transfer, USSD, bank or QR code). Please note: Do not Refresh your browser while the payment process is ongoing to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If unsure, please wait for some hours for the possibility of getting a debit alert from your bank. If you have problems with your previous payment, enter your JAMB Registration Number on step VI below and validate the payment.
- After making payment, click on Confirm your payment to confirm your payment using your JAMB registration number.
- Click on Validate under the payment RRR number to verify your payment status. After successful confirmation of payment, click on Resend Activation code to get an activation code if you haven’t received an activation code.
- Check your email (an email containing your activation code has been sent to your email address).
- Click on Activate your account to activate your account with the activation code sent to your email. After activation, check your email (an email containing your account login details has been sent to your email address.
- Upon successful activation, visit https://portal.unilorin.edu.ng/ug/candidate/login
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and password; and click ‘login’
- Click on My Application button and complete all necessary details;
- Click submit button when you are sure all information have been accurately provided.
Direct Entry (DE) candidates
- The step by step Registration Procedure in (1 – 12) above also applies to D/E candidates.
- In addition to (1) above, Direct Entry candidates are required to select their highest academic qualification from the drop-down under Qualification while filling the application.
Candidates are required to carefully enter their results as any error will be deemed as deliberate falsification of results, which will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage of discovery.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is on Sunday, 3rd December, 2023.
1. Wrong entries will automatically disqualify a candidate; and
2. Admission will be based on an aggregate of UTME/DE score (50%);
Post-UTME screening score (30%); and five (5) relevant O’ Level grades (20%).
See Also: UNILORIN Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Ilorin agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNILORIN does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For further enquiries contact: email@example.com.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNILORIN Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2023/2024 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.