UNIJOS Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain University of Jos Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIJOS Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
University of Jos, UNIJOS Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For PLASU Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
- How To Obtain Plateau State Polytechnic Post UTME Screening Form
The University of Jos (UNIJOS) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
The University of Jos, abbreviated as Unijos, is a Federal University in Jos, Plateau State, central Nigeria. The University of Jos was established with the vision of being an innovative institution with great interaction between ‘town and gown’. Today, the university still carries a high responsibility of fashioning tastes and attitudes of the future. We are committed to providing education that is globally competitive and relevant to the needs of today’s employer and the developing challenges of Nigeria and beyond.
Check out how to apply for UNIJOS Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Thursday 17th September, 2020.
University of Jos (UNIJOS) Cut Off Mark
UNIJOS general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 180.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 180, follow the link below to view the full list of UNIJOS Departmental cut off mark:
University of Jos Cut Off Mark For All Courses
How Much Is University of Jos Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
University of Jos (UNIJOS) Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIJOS Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose University of Jos as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 180 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose University of Jos as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIJOS via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Prospective candidates are STRONGLY advised to upload their ‘O’ LEVEL RESULTS unto the JAMB website (CAPS) at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre.
UNIJOS School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
Complete List Of Courses Offered In UNIJOS And Admission Requirements
UNIJOS Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
Before proceeding to apply for the UNIJOS Post-UTME/Direct Entry screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For UNIJOS Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
University of Jos Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Visit the University of Jos Portal https://portal.unijos.edu.ng/ for registration procedure as follows:
- Click on PROGRAMME
- Click on UTME/DE SCREENING
- Enter their JAMB registration number
- Click Get Started
- The Candidate will be prompted to select and confirm an easy to remember password. Thereafter, a confirmation link will be sent to their email
- The Candidate should accordingly login into their email and click the confirmation link
- The candidate is taken to the login page and continue his/her Screening registration
- Visit portal.unijos.edu.ng
- Click on Login
- Enter email and password
- Click on Login
- The candidate is taken to their personalised dashboard
- Click on Pay Screening Charge
- Select the payment option (card, Bank Branch, Internet Banking) then click proceed
- Enter the details requested and follow the prompt
- Upon Successful payment, the user is returned to their dashboard
- Enter five relevant O level subjects and their grades
- Click Finish
- Print the Screening Registration Slip
- Log out and await further communication from the University
Candidates are strongly advised against patronizing road side Business Centres for making payment. ALL PAYMENTS WILL BE VERIFIED BEFORE ADMISSION PROCESSING.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of UNIJOS Post UTME/Direct Entry application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
- The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has indicated that it would not clear any shortlisted candidate who does not have ‘O’ level results. All candidates therefore, are advised to visit any JAMB Office or accredited CBT centre nearest to them to upload their ‘O’ Level results (WAEC, NECO and NABTEB).
- All candidates who do not satisfy the University screening conditions are advised to provide details for consideration by other institutions. (Note that supplying false information will result in disqualification). You are allowed to supply a maximum of two different ‘O’ level examination results.
- Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are, therefore, advised to submit genuine documents only. Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
- Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above and the published requirements for admission into the programme applied for.
UNIJOS Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Method
The University of Jos (UNIJOS) Screening will be done Online. Any candidate who fails to do the ON-LINE Screening will not be considered for admission.
Read Also: How To Check UNIJOS Admission Status
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be University of Jos agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNIJOS does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIJOS Post UTME/Direct Entry screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.