Latest Update On UNIZIK Admission List 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK), Awka 2021/2022 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka (UNIZIK) also known as NAU in short is a Federal Government owned University established in 1991. It consists of two campuses in Anambra State. Its main campus is located in the capital of Anambra State, Awka while the second campus is located at Nnewi. Agulu and Ifite-Ogwuari, Anambra State are premises under Awka campus. Nnamdi Azikiwe University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. It is one of the federal universities which are overseen and accredited by the National Universities Commission. The university is named after Dr. Nnamdi Azikiwe.
UNIZIK admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Nnamdi Azikiwe University Degree Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Check out the UNIZIK Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka.
- How To Check UNIZIK Screening Exercise Result Online
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In UNIZIK And Admission Requirements
- How To Check ANSU ‹–› COOU Admission Status
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on the school and Jamb Caps Portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Nnamdi Azikiwe University (UNIZIK) for the 2021/2022 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check UNIZIK Admission List Via School Portal
Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Candidates are to visit: http://my.unizik.edu.ng/admissions/add_m_ur_ind.php
- Enter your Registration Number in the required Column
- Click on “Next” and proceed to view your admission status
- Go to (https://apply.unizik.edu.ng)
- Login using UNIZIK CAPS account Details (i.e., the email address and password used for the POST UTME registration)
- Click on Admission
- Click on 2021-2022 Admission Status
- If admitted, print the admission slip which contains the admission information and processes to be followed
How To Check UNIZIK Admission List On Jamb Caps Login Portal
you can also access your Nnamdi Azikiwe University admission status on JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIZIK admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- First, find out the amount that UNIZIK is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay UNIZIK acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- Endeavour to do your physical clearance, pay your school fees and print out your Unizik Reg number on time.
- Login to JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- download and print your admission letter after accepting the admission offer.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to UNIZIK admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.