This page will discuss about the hostel accommodation fees and registration procedure of Federal University Oye-Ekiti popularly known as (FUOYE)
How Much Is Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) Hostel Accommodation Fees?
The management of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) has released the procedure of payments of hostel accommodation fees for the 2020/2021 hostel accommodation bookings.
- FUOYE School Fees Schedule For New And Returning UTME/Direct Entry Students
- How To Check FUOYE Screening Exercise Result Online
- FUOYE Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Federal University Oye-Ekiti, FUOYE that the hostel accommodation fees for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) is a government-owned and -operated Nigerian university established in 2011. The university was located in Aare Afao Road, Oye-Ekiti, Ekiti, Nigeria. Federal University Oye Ekiti offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The university is in the ancient city of Oye-Ekiti and Ikole-Ekiti making it two campuses.
Following the publication of the Federal University Oye-Ekiti (FUOYE) undergraduate admission list, the management of the institution released the hostel accommodation fees payment and registration procedure for the newly admitted students.
Please note that there is a rising request for hostel accommodations as students are resuming in the University for 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Consequently, the Hostel accommodation committee has approved payment for hostel accommodation and request the University bursary to commence collect of draft for the payment.
Check out the FUOYE Hostel Accommodation Fees and Payment details for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Federal University Oye-Ekiti.
FUOYE Hostel Accommodation Fees Payment And Registration Procedure
Find below the registration procedure:
- Fill the hostel accommodation request form at the student Affairs office or download from the University Portal.
- Submit the filled form to the Student Affairs Officer.
- Collect authority to pay for the form from the Student Affairs Office.
- Get a bank Draft from ANY COMMERCIAL BANK in favour of Federal university Oye Ekiti for the hostel fee within two days of collection of authority to pay (Oye hostel is #50,000 naira and Ikole Hostel #35,000 naira).
- Take the Bank draft to Bursary for conversion into receipt.
- Take the bursary receipt to collect Hostel Accommodation form and two copies of Hostel Eligibility form (HEF) at Student Affairs Office.
- Fill the HEF form and submit one at the University security Unit while the second must be acknowledged by the Security Unit.
- Submit the secoend acknowledged HEF along with HAF to the Student Affairs Division for allocation of Bed space, collection of room key and code of conduct.
- Proceed to the Hostel and report to the Hostel supervisors for further formalities before being accommodated.
- Remember that the HEF which you filled at the instance of security unit empowers the Hostel Management Committee to eject you from the hostel when a confirmation of security threat or general witness is established against you.
- Enjoy your stay for 2020/2021 Academic Session
FUOYE JUPEB School Fees Schedule For Newly Admitted Students
Print and keep your Payment receipt. You will need it!
NB: For more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
I believe you will enjoy your stay at Fuoye, after paying your fuoye hostel accommodation fees for 2020/2021 academic session.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends.