This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly Student’s of Nasarawa State University, Keffi popularly known as (NSUK)
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Nasarawa State University Keffi, NSUK that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB
Check out the NSUK Admission Acceptance Fee Amount for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Nasarawa State University Keffi.
WHAT IS ACCEPTANCE FEE
Acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is Nasarawa State University (NSUK) Acceptance Fee
The school management of the Nasarawa State University (NSUK), Keffi has released the acceptance fee payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session.
NSUK Acceptance Fee Schedule For New UTME/Direct Entry Students
All successfully admitted candidates in the 2020/2021 Nasarawa State University, Keffi admissions exercise (100 Level and Direct Entry) are expected to pay a NON-REFUNDABLE ACCEPTANCE FEE of Twelve Thousand Naira (N12,000) Only.
- NSUK School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- List of available Courses offered in NSUK
- NSUK Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
- Log on to NSUK Portal via www.nsuk.edu.ng
- Proceed to enter credentials and password to log in:
- use your jamb number as your username
- insert the numbers 1-6 as your password
- Click on payment to complete transaction through the internet buy choosing any of the Epayment options convenient for you
- Click on print to print payment details then go to either Access Bank or Eco Bank to make cash payment
- Print a copy of your payment status/details as evidence of payment.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Check out: Nasarawa State University Calendar
I hope you have carefully read and understand the actual amount payable as NSUK Acceptance Fee And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.