This page will discuss about the Acceptance fee for newly Student’s of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso, popularly known as (LAUTECH)
This is to inform all the candidates that gained admission into the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, (LAUTECH) Ogbomoso that the acceptance fee for 2020/2021 academic session has been announce.
When you apply to a particular university especially through the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) either for full time or direct entry and you check your JAMB CAPs or JAMB Portal and discovered that you have been admitted, then the first step to take is to Accept or Reject the Admission give to you by JAMB.
What Is Acceptance fee
acceptance fee means the fee you pay to secure your admission slot for any particular admission year like in 2020 as we are currently considering.
Therefore, if you decide to reject the admission, then there will not be need to be talking about acceptance fee as the next point of call in this article but if you accept the admission, then you will need to pay a certain amount to show that you have accepted the admission given to you and that there is no need to for the school to complain to JAMB to gift another candidate that admission slot.
How Much Is Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH Acceptance Fee
The school management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) has released the acceptance fee payment procedure of the institution for the current academic session.
LAUTECH Acceptance Fee Schedule For Freshers
All successful admitted students into the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso are expected to pay an Acceptance Fee of Thirty thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only. The Acceptance Fee is expected to be paid before verification of academic records and filling of bio-data form can be done.
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
To pay the acceptance fee, successfully admitted candidates are to first “Create an Account” on LAUTECH portal. After successfully creating an account, you will be directed to the Login page to pay the necessary fees.
The Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, LAUTECH Acceptance Fees must be paid by all candidates who were offered admission into the academic institution
- LAUTECH School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- LAUTECH Admission Status Checker
- LAUTECH Academic Calendar Schedule
- LAUTECH Medicine And Surgery Registration Process
Take note that for you to pay the Lautech school fees and/or Lautech Acceptance fees, you need to use the LAUTECH InterSwitch Payment Integration Platform.
When paying through the bank, you will be charged a transaction fee of N300:00 per transaction apply for all InterSwitch payments.
Once you decide to make payment through the Lautech interswitch payment integration platform, you will be redirected to interswitch gateway to make payments for all fees.
Please be informed that LAUTECH acceptance fee is to be paid within the stipulated period as directed by the management of the institution as failure to comply means automatic forfeiture of admission
Related Post: LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Result
Here are the requirements which are needed from you to successfully make your payment online:
- An Interswitch enabled Debit/ ATM card, this card must have a “Card Number”, “Expiry Date”, “Card PIN” and “CVV2 Code”
- Also ensure that you have sufficient funds in the card as specified above, when making payment.
Lautech Academic Verification
The school management board has released a list of documents expected from newly admitted students. These documents should be submitted at the Academic Affairs unit to complete your Academic Verification.
- LAUTECH admission letter printed on the school website
- JAMB admission letter printed on the JAMB website
- Acceptance fee receipt
- JAMB/UTME Result Slip
- PDS Result Slip
- O’ Level Result (s) with new NECO/WAEC/NABTEB scratch card (s)
- OND/HND/First degree Result (Direct Entry Candidates only)
The school has also released the required information for freshers who are yet to complete their BioData. To complete your Biodata Form, the following information will be needed from you:
- Basic Contact Information, which must include the following; Surname, Othernames, Email, Phone and Contact Address.
- Academic Records, like O-level results and UTME/ Pre-degree (PDS) results.
- You’re also expected to provide a scanned Copy of Passport Photograph (20kb size limit for each) which could be rejected if found blurry or unsatisfactory. Make sure you submit a clear copy of your passport.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
I hope you have carefully read and understand the actual amount payable as LAUTECH Acceptance fee And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
Call +2348079038989, +2349094507494
OR send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.