Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that LAUTECH cut off mark for admission into 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established on 23rd April, 1990. The university was located in Ogbomosho, Oyo State, Nigeria. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology offer various undergraduate programmes.
Check out the LAUTECH Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso.
- University Of Ibadan Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- TECH-U Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Ladoke Akintola University of Technology and has been searching for LAUTECH Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Ladoke Akintola University of Technology for this session (2023/2024).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the LAUTECH cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) JAMB And DEPARTMENTAL Cut-off Mark
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology has released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session. LAUTECH general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 admission exercise is 170 and above depending on the programme.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into LAUTECH for the 2023/2024 academic session.
LAUTECH School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
How To Obtain LAUTECH Post UTME Admission Form Online
Complete List Of Courses Offered by LAUTECH And Admission Requirements
LAUTECH Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at the university, the admission processes are competitive and an admission is given based on JAMB score and O’level grades.
LAUTECH Post UTME Cut-off Point
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology University Post-UTME Departmental Cut Off Mark/Points
|Agric. Extension & Rural Development||45.0||36.0|
|Animal Nutrition & Biotechnology||45.0||38.8|
|Animal Production & Health||50.0||37.4|
|Crop & Environmental Protection||41.7||36.0|
|Crop Production and Soil Science||38.8||36.0|
|Medical Laboratory Science||65.1||62.4|
|Cyber Security Science||53.3||40.9|
|Information System Science||52.0||38.2|
|Library and Information Science||40.0||33.0|
|Fine and Applied Arts||42.6||38.0|
|Urban and Regional Planning||50.0||45.0|
|Surveying and Geoinformatics||50.0||45.0|
|Nutrition and Dietetics||60.0||56.6|
|Hospitality and Tourism Management||50.0||45.0|
|Consumer and Home Economics||42.2||37.0|
|Pure and Applied Biology||56.0||49.9|
|Pure and Applied Chemistry||50.0||38.2|
|Pure and Applied Mathematics||42.6||36.0|
|Pure And Applied Physics||40.9||35.0|
|Science Laboratory Technology||55.9||51.4|
|English and Literary Studies||53.1||45.1|
|Fisheries and Aquaculture||46.4||38.9|
|Forest and Management||40.0||35.0|
|Wildlife and Ecotourism Management||38.9||35.0|
LAUTECH Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology University are as follows;
- ACCOUNTING – 180
- AGRIC-ECONOMICS AND EXTENSION – 170
- AGRICULTURAL ECONOMICS – 170
- AGRICULTURAL ENGINEERING – 170
- AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION AND RURAL DEVELOPMENT – 170
- AGRICULTURE – 170
- ANATOMY – 220
- ANIMAL NUTRITION AND BIOTECHNOLOGY – 170
- ANIMAL PRODUCTION AND HEALTH – 170
- ARCHITECTURE – 180
- BIOCHEMISTRY – 200
- BUILDING – 170
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT – 180
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING – 170
- CIVIL ENGINEERING – 180
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING – 170
- COMPUTER SCIENCE – 180
- CONSUMER AND HOME ECONOMICS – 170
- CROP AND ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION – 170
- CROP PRODUCTION AND SOIL SCIENCE – 170
- CYBER SECURITY – 180
- EARTH SCIENCE – 170
- ECONOMICS – 170
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING – 180
- ENGLISH AND LITERARY STUDIES – 170
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT – 170
- FINE AND APPLIED ARTS: – 170
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE – 170
- FOOD ENGINEERING – 180
- FOOD SCIENCE – 170
- FOREST RESOURCES MANAGEMENT – 170
- HISTORY – 170
- HOSPITALITY AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT – 170
- INFORMATION SYSTEMS – 170
- INTERNATIONAL RELATIONS – 170
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE – 170
- MARKETING – 170
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING – 180
- MEDICAL BIOCHEMISTRY – 170
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE – 220
- MEDICINE AND SURGERY – 250
- NURSING – 240
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS – 180
- PHYSICS – 170
- PHYSIOLOGY – 220
- PURE AND APPLIED BIOLOGY – 170
- PURE AND APPLIED CHEMISTRY – 170
- PURE AND APPLIED MATHEMATICS – 170
- PURE AND INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY – 170
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY – 180
- SOCIOLOGY – 170
- STATISTICS – 170
- SURVEYING AND GEOINFORMATICS – 170
- TRANSPORT MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY – 170
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING – 170
- WILDLIFE AND ECOTOURISM MANAGEMENT – 170
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
See Also: Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses Above (Science and Art)
LAUTECH Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above the required cut off mark.
- Candidates who chose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested candidates who did not choose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology During the UTME Registration but wish to to study in the University, should change to the LAUTECH via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Read Also: How To Check LAUTECH Post UTME Result
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above LAUTECH cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Check out: Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark For Other Institutions