Ladoke Akintola University of Technology LAUTECH cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that LAUTECH cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH).
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established on 23rd April, 1990. The university was located in Ogbomosho, Oyo State, Nigeria. Ladoke Akintola University of Technology offer various undergraduate programmes.
Check out the LAUTECH Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology, Ogbomoso.
- University Of Ibadan Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- TECH-U Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into LAUTECH and has been searching for Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into LAUTECH for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the LAUTECH cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) JAMB Cut-off Mark
The management of the Ladoke Akintola University of Technology has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 admission exercise. LAUTECH minimum jamb cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session is 170 and above.
This means that LAUTECH cut off mark is 170 for the 2021/2022 academic session’s admission esercise
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into LAUTECH for the 2021/2022 academic session
LAUTECH POST UTME DEPARTMENTAL CUT OFF MARK
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Ladoke Akintola University of Technology are as follows;
Faculty of Agricultural Sciences (FAGS)
- Agric Economics (AEC) – Merit: 57.85; Catchment: 43.0
- Agric Extension and Rural Development (AER)– Merit: 55.95; Catchment: 41.1
- Animal Nutrition and Biotechnology (ANB) – Merit: 56.6; Catchment: 44.6
- Animal Production and Health (APH) – Merit: 57.85; Catchment: 40.65
- Crop Production and Soil Science (CPS) – Merit: 50.35; Catchment: 40.0
- Crop and Environmental Protection (CEP) – Merit: 48.0; Catchment: 40.0
Faculty of Environment Sciences (FES)
- Architecture (ARC) – Merit: 63.2; Catchment: 54.4
- Fine and Applied Arts (FAA) – Merit: 59.0; Catchment: 40.0
- Urban and Regional Planning (URP) – Merit: 57.5; Catchment: 40.35
Faculty of Engineering and Technology (FET)
- Agricultural Engineering (AGE) – Merit: 56.8; Catchment: 43.9
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE) – Merit: 60.7; Catchment: 48.35
- Civil Engineering (CVE) – Merit: 63.7; Catchment: 54.35
- Chemical Engineering (CHE) – Merit: 64.85; Catchment: 48.1
- Food Science and Engineering (FSE) – Merit: 58.5; Catchment: 45.0
- Mechanical Engineering (MEE)– Merit: 62.75; Catchment: 52.4
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering (EEE)– Merit: 60.75; Catchment: 51.7
Faculty of Pure and Applied Science (PAS)
- Pure and Applied Biology (PAB) – Merit: 55.9; Catchment: 41.1
- Pure and Applied Chemistry (PAC) – Merit: 55.4; Catchment: 42
- Pure and Applied Mathematics (PAM) – Merit: 55.7; Catchment: 44.55
- Pure and Applied Physics (PAP) – Merit: 56.1; Catchment: 45.15
- Earth Sciences (ESC) – Merit: 51.7; Catchment: 40.0
- Science Laboratory Technology (SLT) – Merit: 58.6; Catchment: 52.7
- Statistics (STA) – Merit: 55.35; Catchment: 44.3
Faculty of Management Sciences (FMS)
- Accounting (ACT) – Merit: 62.2; Catchment: 54.75
- Business Management – Merit: 58.05; Catchment: 41.55
- Economics – Merit: 61.85; Catchment: 43.5
- Marketing (MKT) – Merit: 58.1; Catchment: 39.4
- Transport Management (TPM) – Merit: 57.5; Catchment: 44.7
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences (FBMS)
- Anatomy (ANA)– Merit: 58.95; Catchment: 49.15
- Biochemistry (BCH) – Merit: 60.6; Catchment: 53.55
- Physiology (PSG) – Merit: 59.9; Catchment: 52.25
Faculty of Clinical Sciences (FCS)
- Medicine (MED) – Merit: 80.9; Catchment: 77.3
- Biomedical – Merit: 70.45; Catchment: 64.4
Faculty of Nursing Sciences
- Nursing (NUR) – Merit: 71.75; Catchment: 66.6
Faculty of Food and Consumer Sciences
- Food Science – Merit: 57.05; Catchment: 42.4
- Nutrition and Dietetics – Merit: 57.9; Catchment: 42.65
Faculty of Computing and Informatics
- Computer Science– Merit: 62.4; Catchment: 54.75
- Cyber Security Science – Merit: 56.9; Catchment: 43.7
- Information System Science – Merit: 51.5; Catchment: 40
+++click on the images below for better view++
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
LAUTECH Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above 170 cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ladoke Akintola University of Technology as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University and scored 170 & above in the 2021 UTME, should change to the LAUTECH via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Read Also: How To Check LAUTECH Post UTME Result
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above LAUTECH cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.