Federal University Dutse (FUD) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that FUD cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Federal University Dutse.
The federal University Dutse (FUD), received its charter, along with eight other newly established Federal Universities, from the federal Government of Nigeria on February 9, 2011. The University’s campus is located in the capital of Jigawa state, Dutse, an ancient town in the north western Nigeria.
Check out the FUD Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal University Dutse.
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In FUD And Admission Requirements For UTME/DE Candidates
- Approved FUD Academic Calendar
- FUD School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into FUD and has been searching for Federal University Dutse Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into FUD for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the FUD cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Federal University Dutse Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Federal University Dutse (FUD) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Federal University, Dutse has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session. FUD general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 admission exercise is 150 and above depending on the programme.
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into FUD for the 2021/2022 academic session.
FUD Dutse Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Federal University Dutse are as follows;
Faculty of Agriculture: 150
Faculty of Arts and Social Science:
- Criminology and Security Studies: 170
- Others: 150
Faculty of Computing:
- Computer science: 160
- Cyber Security: 170
- Information Technology: 160
- Software Engineering: 170
Faculty of Clinical Science:
- Medicine and Surgery (MBBS): 220
Faculty of Science:
- Biochemistry: 160
- Biotechnology: 160
- Biology: 150
- Botany: 150
- Chemistry: 150
- Environmental Management and Toxicology: 160
- Mathematics: 150
- Microbiology: 160
- Physics: 150
- Zoology: 150
Faculty of Basic Medical Science: 180
Faculty of Management Science: 150
Faculty of Education: 150
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
FUDutse Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates who score exactly or above Fud cut off mark
- Candidates who chose Federal University, Dutse as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal University Dutse during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the FUD via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above FUD cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.