Federal University Wukari, FUWUKARI admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
The management of the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) has released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUWUKARI 2020/2021 academic session admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university’s various undergraduate programmes.
Candidates that participated in the Federal University Wukari (FUWUKARI) post UTME screening exercise can now confirm their admission status online.
The released admission list of FUWUKARI has been uploaded to the school portal. Therefore, candidates who took part in the Post-UTME screening can now check their admission status online.
Candidates (both UTME and DE), who want to check their admission status should follow the steps below to check for their names on the admission list.
How Check FUWUKARI Admission List
- Go to FUWUKARI Admission status checking portal at https://ug.fuwportal.edu.ng/putme_login.php.
- Enter your ‘JAMB Registration Number’ and ‘Surname’ in the required columns.
- Finally, click on the ‘Login’ button to access your admission status.
After successful payment of your acceptance fees, Click on Screening Payment to also make a payment of N1,000.00 for screening.
After payment of Screening, Click on Upload Documents for Screening Process to upload all required document for verification.
Note: If you have make Acceptance payment before, you need to Re-login and make payment for Screening of N1,000.00 before your verification process will be completed.
Successfully admitted candidates are required to ACCEPT or REJECT their admission on JAMB CAPS
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to accept or reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NOTE: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
How to Check FUWUKARI Admission List on JAMB CAPS
You can also access your FUWUKARI admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUWUKARI admission status.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. Success in advance! Do not give money to anybody for admission!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FUWUKARI admission list for 2020/2021 Academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.