TSU Admission Status 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the ADMISSION LIST of Taraba State University, Jalingo popularly known as TASU.
The school management of Taraba State University (TASU), Jalingo wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
TSU Admission list: The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Taraba State University Jalingo (TASU) Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
Check out the TSU Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Taraba State University, Jalingo.
The university at Jalingo was established by the Taraba State Government in 2008, to widen access to university education for Taraba State indigenes and promote economic development in the country. Right from inception, the university set out for itself a goal that is captured in its motto – Harnessing nature’s gift. The university is guided by the national and international manpower needs usually accredited by the National Universities Commission, Abuja.
Read Also: How to obtain TASU Admission Form
For now, you can only access your TSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal
How to Check TSU Admission List Online
Taraba State University (TASU) Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TSU admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
- How to Upload your O’level Result On Jamb Caps
- TSU School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
- How to Change School of Choice and Course
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT“ is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking the university’s website for the Admission List.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to TSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.