Latest Update On TSU ‹–› TASU Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Taraba State University, Jalingo Admission Status Online/Offline Via PDF File Download And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the (TASU) >> TSU, Jalingo has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Taraba State University (TASU) >> TSU 2020/2021 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status
The university at Jalingo was established by the Taraba State Government in 2008, to widen access to university education for Taraba State indigenes and promote economic development in the country. Right from inception, the university set out for itself a goal that is captured in its motto – Harnessing nature’s gift. The university is guided by the national and international manpower needs usually accredited by the National Universities Commission, Abuja.
TSU ‹–› TASU admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Taraba State University, Jalingo Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the (TASU) >> TSU Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Taraba State University, Jalingo.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS portal and PDF format. Candidates who applied for admission in the Taraba State University (TASU) >> TSU for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How to Check TASU Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission for Degree Programmes into Taraba State University (TASU) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
TASU 2nd Batch Admission List:
Follow the link above in-case your device can’t display the document above (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
TASU 1st Batch Admission List:
The names of admitted candidates are available in the PDF below . You can view this directly or download on any pdf enabled device to view.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
How To Check TSU ‹–› TASU Admission List Via Jamb Caps Portal
You can also access your Taraba State University (TASU) >> TSU Admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TSU ‹–› TASU admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates are to report for clearance from 17th March 2021 at the registry (Academic division) and their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue.
- i. Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- ii. Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- iii. Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- iv. Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- v. Original ‘O’ level results (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB etc)
- vi. Diploma/NCE/IJMB results.
- vii. Original copy of online screening form.
- viii. Original JAMB admission letter.
Those who haven’t completed their online application should do so in order to access their admission letter.
Below are the links for REGISTRATION/FEE PAYMENT and ONLINE APPLICATIONrespectfully
- REGISTRATION/FEE PAYMENT: https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/online/student/login.php
- ONLINE APPLICATION: https://www.tsuniversity.edu.ng/home/portal/application/register.php
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- First, you need to find out is TASU school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- download and print your admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Officeor JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculationlist and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to TSU ‹–› TASU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.