FUDMA Pre Degree Admission Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the pre-degree and remedial Application Form of Federal University, Dutsin-Ma popularly known as (FUDMA)
Is Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Pre Degree And Remedial Application Form out?
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) is now selling the application forms for admission into its Preliminary and Remedial programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
- How To Apply For FUDMA Post UTME Admission Form Online
- FUDMA School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Undergraduate Students
- How To Obtain FUDMA Postgraduate Application Form Online
The school management of the Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA), School of General and Preliminary Studies (SOGAPS) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university Preliminary & Remedial programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2011. The university was located in Dutsin-Ma, Katsina State, Nigeria. Federal University, Dutsin-Ma offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes
Check out how to apply for FUDMA pre-degree and remedial admission form, available programmes, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How Much Is Federal University Dutsin-Ma Pre Degree & Remedial Admission Form?
Federal University, Dutsin-Ma (FUDMA) Pre-Degree/Remedial Application Fee is five thousand three hundred naira (N5,300.00) only and should be paid through the Admission Portal or Remita, please note that the fees is non-refundable.
- Preliminary studies
- Remedial Studies
Objectives of FUDMA Preliminary & Remedial Studies Programmes.
- Offer Pre-degree training for Preliminary students in Science, Arts and Social Sciences courses;
- Offer training for Remedial students to remedy their ‘O’ level deficiency;
- Assist SOGAPS students to gain admission direct into 100 level in Federal University Dutsinma; and
- Make SOGAPS Students familiar with University system.
FUDMA Pre-Degree & Remedial Studies Admission Eligibility
- For Preliminary studies: – A candidate should possess five (5) credits in Eng, Maths, and three subjects in any of the following courses: Science/Arts and Social Sciences courses.
- For Remedial studies: – A candidate should possess at least three (3) credits in any of the following courses: Science/Arts and Social Sciences subjects.
All candidates both (Preliminary & Remedial) are to note that the screening exercise is for character, as well as for academic and biodata credentials.
How To Apply For FUDMA Direct Entry Admission Form Online
FUDMA Academic Calendar Schedule For Staff’s and Students
Complete List Of Courses Offered by FUDMA & Admission Requirements For [UTME/Direct Entry] Candidates
How To Check FUDMA Pre Degree And Remedial Admission Status
How To Apply For FUDMA Pre Degree And Remedial Admission Form Online
FUDutsinMa Pre-Degree/Remedial Application Form is now available online All interested candidates (Science, Arts and Social Sciences courses) are advised to follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Visit our application portal at http://sogaps.fudutsinma.edu.ng/application, locate and click Start Application at the bottom left corner of the page to start your application.
- Fill and submit the “Application Form”.
- A “Payment Transaction Slip” is generated for you. On it, you will find your unique Transaction ID for making payments, as well as your Application Form Number.
- Print a copy of your Payment Transaction Slip, and proceed to pay a non-refundable fee of N5,300 (Five thousand, three hundred naira only) using the payment procedure highlighted below.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
Follow the payment steps/guidelines as outlined below:
- log on unto www.remita.net
- Click on the ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ box which redirects you to a new page
- On the ‘Name of MDA’ box type FEDERAL UNIVERSITY DUTSINMA
- On the ‘Name of Service/Purpose’, click on the drop box and select ‘SOGAPS Application Form’ option.
- On the ‘Description’ box type ‘SOGAPS Application Form’
- On the ‘Amount to pay’ a non-refundable fee of five thousand three hundred naira (N5,300.00) only
- On the purpose box type ‘SOGAPS Application Form’, complete the form and print. Proceed to any of the commercial banks and make payments through remita.
- Candidates are advised to come along with the printed Transaction ID from the portal and evidence of payment from the bank for presentation to the University’s Bursary Department for collection of the University receipt on the screening exercise date.
- Return to the Portal (http://sogaps.fudutsinma.edu.ng/application) after collection of receipt, enter your Application Form Number and email address to continue your application.
- Complete and submit the full application form with accurate data.
Deadline: Not Specified
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates should note the following:
- Bank draft and cash payment will not be accepted
FUDutsinma Resumption Date For New and Returning Students
FUDutsinma Jamb and Departmental cut Off Mark For All Courses
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
Please for enquiries and/complaints send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text to 08163164134, 08037563465, and 08069470532.
Note: Regularly check our website: http://www.fudutsinma.edu.ng for up-to-date information regarding your admission status.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUDMA Pre Degree And Remedial Admission form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.