Kogi State Polytechnic (KOGIPOLY) cut off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that Kogi State Poly cut off mark for admission into 2023/2024 academic session has been released by the management of the Kogi State Polytechnic.
Kogi State Polytechnic (KSP) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian polytechnic established in 1993. It was Located in Lokoja, Kogi State, Nigeria. The polytechnic was accredited by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to give certificates in Art and printing, Business, Engineering, Finance and Science Computing at the National Diploma and Higher National Diploma levels.
Check out the Kogi Poly Cut Off Mark For 2023/2024 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Kogi State Polytechnic.
Related Post: Federal Poly Idah Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into Kogi State Polytechnic and has been searching for KOGIPOLY Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into Kogi State Poly for this session (2023/2024).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Kogi State Poly cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Kogi State Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Kogi State Polytechnic (KOGIPOLY) Jamb Cut Off Mark
The management of the Kogi State Polytechnic has released the cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 academic session. Kogi State Poly general Post-UTME minimum cut-off mark for the 2023/2024 admission session is 100 and above depending on the programme.
Due to the high number of students wishing to study at the polytechnic, the admission processes are competitive and an admission is given based on JAMB score and O’level grades.
SEE ALSO: KSU Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into KOGIPOLY for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Kogi State Poly Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular high institution.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Kogi State Polytechnic are as follows;
School of Art, Design and Printing
- Fine Art – 23
School of Applied Science
- Computer Science – 35
- Science Laboratory Technology – 37
- Statistics – 19
School of Engineering
- Computer Engineering – 33
- Civil Engineering – 27
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering – 27
- Foundry Technology – 20
- Mechanical Engineering – 23
- Metallurgical/ Materials Engineering – 23
- Mineral Resources Engineering – 23
School of Environmental Technology
- Architectural Technology – 23
- Building Technology – 23
- Surveying und Geo Informatics – 19
- Urban and Regional Planning – 19
School of Management Studies
- Accountancy – 31
- Business Administration – 34
- Library and information Science – 31
- Office Technology Management – 31
- Public Administration – 35
Check out: Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses Above
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
Kogi State Polytechnic Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates who score exactly or above the required cut off mark.
- Candidates who chose Kogi State Polytechnic as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kogi State Polytechnic during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the KOGIPOLY via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Read Also: FULOKOJA Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above Kogi State Poly cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Check out: Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark For Other Institutions