OGITECH Post-UTME Screening Form 2021/2022: This page contains the procedure to obtain Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa Post UTME screening form: courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is OGITECH Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Ogun State Institute of Technology, OGITECH Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For Gateway ICT Polytechnic Post-UTME Admission Form
- How To Obtain AAPOLY Post-UTME Admission Form
- How To Apply For DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic Post-UTME Screening Form
The school management of Ogun State Institute of Technology (OGITECH), Igbesa invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Ogun State Institute of Technology, popularly known as OGITECH is a government-owned tertiary learning institution located in Igbesa, Ogun State, South West Nigeria. It was established in 2004. The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria to offer various national diploma programmes.
Check out how to apply for OGITECH Post-UTME Admission form, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Ogun State Institute of Technology Available Courses/Programmes
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT STUDIES (SFMS):
- BANKING & FINANCE
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES (SBMS):
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & GENERAL STUDIES:
- MASS COMMUNICATION
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING:
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY(TELECOM OPTION)
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- WELDING AND FABRICATION ENGINEERING
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES:
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT & VALUATION
SCHOOL OF PURE & APPLIED SCIENCES:
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
OGITECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Ogun State Institute of Technology as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- candidate must have written the 2021 JAMB UTME and scored the minimum Cut-Off Mark.
- Candidates with a minimum of Five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE/WAEC/NECO/NABTEB or GCE O’ Level obtained in subjects relevant to the Course of Study at not more than two (2) sittings as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Ogun State Institute of Technology, Igbesa during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the polytechnic, should change to the OGITECH via JAMB website. Note that candidates who did not choose the polytechnic during their registration can also apply.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Before proceeding to apply for the OGITECH Post-UTME screening form check out Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses.
How To Apply For OGITECH Post UTME Screening Form
Ogun State Institute of Technology Post-UTME Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online.
Application Process is made much more simple and easy. Click on the link APPLY FOR ADMISSION to proceed to Admission Application Page and commence fresh admission application process.
Once you have obtained your Application Registration Number, click on the link REGISTRATION NUMBER LOGIN to continue with your Admission Application Process. Be sure to provide your correct information while filling your application form.
You Don’t have to be in rush while filling the online application form because the form has the capability to logout and when next you login it continues from where you last stop pending when your application is completed. You are to print your application slip at the end of the admission application process, the printed slip is necessary and will be demanded in the Entrance Examination.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of Ogun State Institute of Technology Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
- How To Obtain Federal Poly Ilaro Poly Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Apply For MAPOLY Post-UTME Admission Form
For enquiries, please call: 08168367794, 08098253981, 08052039735, 08180646980.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your OGITECH Post-UTME screening form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.