This post will focus on official list of courses offered in Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of undergraduate courses you can study at the Federal Poly Ede? If yes, The complete list of high-quality courses offered by Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) are displayed on this page.
Related Post: Complete List Of Courses Offered In OSPOLY And Admission Requirements
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this Polytechnic. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective candidates in their choice of Institution as well as the courses they would want to study.
Federal Polytechnic, Ede is a Nigerian tertiary institution that was established in 1992. It is located in Ede, a town in Osun State, southwestern Nigeria.
Recommended Link: How To Obtain Federal Poly Ede Admission Form
Federal Polytechnic, Ede has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into Federal Poly Ede, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in EDEPOLY and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Federal Polytechnic, Ede.
Federal Polytechnic Ede Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Federal Poly Ede and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
Read Also: Complete List Of Courses Offered by OAU And Admission Requirements
List of Available Courses Offered by Federal Poly Ede
Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- Architectural Technology
- Banking And Finance
- Building Technology
- Business Administration and Management
- Chemical Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science
- Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Estate Mangement And Valuation
- Food Technology
- Geological Sciences
- Hospitality Management
- Leisure And Tourism management
- Library and Information Science
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Office Technology And Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
See Also: The Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses Above (Science and Art)
Federal Polytechnic Ede Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose Federal Polytechnic, Ede as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Federal Polytechnic, Ede during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the EDEPOLY via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) courses & admission requirements.
Check out: Federal Polytechnic Ede Admission Status
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.