This post will focus on official list of courses offered in Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of undergraduate courses you can study at the KADPOLY? If yes, The complete list of high-quality courses offered by Kaduna Polytechnic are displayed on this page.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this Polytechnic. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective candidates in their choice of Institution as well as the courses they would want to study.
Kaduna Polytechnic is one of the earliest polytechnics in Nigeria, located at Tudun Wada area of Kaduna South local government of Kaduna state, North-Western Nigeria. It was established in 1956 as Kaduna Technical Institute after the British Government accepted the upgrading of Yaba Higher College (now Yaba College of Technology) to a technical institute and also proposed the establishment of technical institutes in Kaduna and Enugu through the recommendation of the Higher Education Commission.
Recommended Link: How To Obtain KADPOLY Admission Form
Kaduna Polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into KADPOLY, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in Kadpoly and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Kaduna Polytechnic.
Kaduna Polytechnic Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in KADPOLY and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
List of Available Courses Offered by KADPOLY
Kaduna Polytechnic invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- AGRICULTURAL AND BIO-ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY
- BANKING AND FINANCE
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CIVIL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- CO-OPERATIVE ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION
- FASHION DESIGN AND CLOTHING TECHNOLOGY
- FOOD TECHNOLOGY
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT
- INDUSTRIAL SAFETY AND ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- LEISURE AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT STUDIES
- MASS COMMUNICATION
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- MINERAL AND PETROLEUM RESOURCES ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT
- PRINTING TECHNOLOGY
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- QUANTITY SURVEYING
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- SOCIAL DEVELOPMENT
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS
- TEXTILES TECHNOLOGY
- URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose Kaduna Polytechnic as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Kaduna Polytechnic during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the KADPOLY via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on Kaduna Polytechnic (KADPOLY) courses & admission requirements.
Check out: Kaduna Polytechnic Admission Status
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.