This page will discuss about the Registration Procedure for Newly admitted students of Federal University Lokoja popularly known as (FULOKOJA).
The school management of the Federal University Lokoja has released the registration procedure for newly admitted utme and direct entry undergraduate students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- How To Obtain FULOKOJA Postgraduate Admission Form
- FULOKOJA Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
- How To Check FULOKOJA Screening Exercise Result Online
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2011. The university was located in city of Lokoja, the capital of Kogi State, North-Central Nigeria. Lokoja lies at the confluence of the Niger and Benue rivers. Federal University Lokoja offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
This is to inform newly admitted students of the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) that the school management of the institution has released the online registration procedure for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FULOKOJA registration procedure for newly admitted students of the university has been announced.
Only candidates who have been admitted into Federal University Lokoja and have accepted the offer on JAMB e-Facility Portal would be eligible for the registration.
Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
All newly admitted students of the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) are hereby directed to follow the instruction given below to complete their registration process
STEP 1: ACCEPTANCE OF OFFER ON THE UNIVERSITY PORTAL
- Visit the University website (fulokoja.edu.ng) and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME, then login with your JAMB Registration Number to confirm your admission status.
- Once successful, click on Pay Acceptance Charges, to generate payment invoice with RRR.
- Pay acceptance charge of N20,000.00 using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Bills and Purchases – Pay RRR Invoice”, then enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using the generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University’s website and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal, to confirm your payment.
- You will be provided with a school email address, which would be an official means of communication
- Print your Admission Letter and Letter of Undertaking
How To Obtain FULOKOJA Post UTME Admission Form Online
FULOKOJA School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
How To Obtain FULOKOJA Direct Entry Admission Form Online
Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered by FULOKOJA And Admission Requirements
How To Check FULOKOJA Admission Status Online
STEP 2: O’LEVEL RESULT VERIFICATION
- Return to the University website and click on Admissions – Undergraduate – Post-UTME Portal – Submit O’level, to supply your O’level examination detail and scratch card details.
- Please note that failure to upload the correct O’level examination detail or a valid and unused examination scratch card detail will lead to automatic disqualification of admission.
- Check your university email for confirmation to proceed with your registration
STEP 3: PAYMENT OF SCHOOL CHARGES
- Visit the University’s Student Portal or click Proceed to Student Portal for payment of School Charges.
- Click on School Charges to generate and print Payment Invoice for School Charges.
- Pay your School Charges as stated on the generated payment invoice using REMITA services (card or bank payment):
- For Card Payment:Visit remita.net, Click on “Pay an Invoice“, Enter your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference), and process your payment with relevant card details.
- For Bank Payment:Visit any bank of your choice that offers REMITA services and pay using your generated RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) on your invoice.
- Return to the University Website and click on Student Portal under Student Area to confirm your payment.
- After confirmation of payment, print out your School Charges receipt and keep.
- Proceed to complete the online Student Bio-Data Form (Form 01), print and keep.
STEP 4: COURSE REGISTRATION
Visit the University website and click on Student – Undergraduate – Registration – Course Registration, to complete your Course Registration online.
NOTE: You are advised to keep all printed documents as you will be required to submit them when you resume.
Step 5: SUBMISSION OF RELEVANT DOCUMENTS
- Proceed to the Bursary Department and submit two (2) copies each of the REMITA Payment slip and Online School Charges Receipt for official stamp.
- Submit the completed forms (Form 01) and photocopies of the stamped Online School Charges Receipt to the relevant Units below.
- Students Affairs Division
- University Library
- Sports Unit
- University Health Services
- University Counseling Services
- Submit approved copies of the completed Course Registration Forms printed from the University portal to:
- Departmental Administrative Officer,
- Faculty officer, and
- Academic Affairs Division Desk Officer
- Submit the documents listed below to the Examinations & Records Division:
- Acceptance fee E-Payment Receipt
- A copy of the Online School Charges Receipt stamped by the Bursary Department
- Federal University Lokoja Admission Letter
- Form 01 (STUDENT BIO-DATA FORM) online printout
- JAMB Result Slip (online print out)
- JAMB Admission Letter (Duplicate for Institution use only)
- Previous Institution Record (Statement of Result/Certificate) – for DE Candidates
- O’level Result(s) (Online Print-out)
- Signed Letter of Undertaken (original copy)
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin (If Non-Nigerian, Permit)
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Ten (5) recent Passport Photograph with red background
- Medical Certificate of Fitness from the University Clinic or a Government Hospital.
All fresh students are strongly advised to complete their Registration and Documentation within the stipulated time.
Failure to present the above documents will lead to withdrawal of offer of admission.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
BEWARE OF IMPOSTORS WHO INTERACT OR SEND YOU SMS WITH PROMISE(S) OF ASSISTANCE IN THE AREA OF ADMISSION, RESULTS, ACCOMMODATION, ETC. FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA MAINTAINS THE BEST ETHICAL PRACTICES IN HANDLING STUDENT MATTERS.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS LURKING AROUND CAFES OR ON & OFF CAMPUS IN THE HANDLING OF YOUR ATM CARD DETAILS.
REPORT ANY FRAUDULENT ACT OR SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITIES TO THE SECURITY UNIT, FEDERAL UNIVERSITY LOKOJA
IF IN DOUBT, KINDLY SUBMIT YOUR INQUIRY TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
Usman Suleman Obansa
FULOKOJA Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
Complete List Of Postgraduate Courses Offered In FULOKOJA And Admission Requirements
FULOKOJA Resumption Date Schedule For Newly Admitted Students
It is expected that after going thoroughly through this article, you will be very well guided on FULOKOJA registration procedure for 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends