UMYU Courses & Requirements: This post will focus on official list of courses offered in Umar Musa Yar’Adua University And their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of courses you can study at the UMYU? If yes, The complete list of courses offered by Umar Musa Yar’Adua University are displayed on this page.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Umar Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU), Katsina to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME/DE candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU), formerly Katsina State University was established by the Katsina State Government out of the desire to improve access to higher education for its citizenry. The law establishing the Katsina State University was passed by the Katsina State House of Assembly on 5th September 2006.
Umar Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into UMYU, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in UMYU and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Umar Musa Yar’Adua University.
UMYU Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of courses offered in Umar Musa Yar’Adua University and Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution
List of Available Courses Offered by UMYU
Umar Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the under – listed courses.
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HAUSA
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- TEACHER EDUCATION SCIENCE
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
UMYU Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into the institution.
- Candidates who chose Umar Musa Yar’Adua University as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration.
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum JAMB and/or the institutional cut-off marks or higher for the programmes applied.
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes as specified in JAMB Brochure.
- Candidate must be at least 16 (Sixteen) of age.
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Umar Musa Yar’Adua University during the UTME/DE Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UMYU via JAMB website.
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on UMYU courses & admission requirements.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
Don’t forget to check out; Other Nigerian Universities Courses Offered and Admission Requirements