This post will focuse on official list of courses offered in Umar Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina (UMYU) And their Admission Requirements.
The complete list of courses offered by Umar Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU) are displayed on this page. Candidates who wish to apply through JAMB should click on any of the courses to see the course requirements.
We have gathered the official list of courses offered in Umar Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU), Katsina to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited courses available in this University. We believe that this article will be of help to prospective UTME candidates in their choice of University as well as the courses they would want to study.
Umaru Musa Yar’Adua University (UMYU), formerly Katsina State University was established by the Katsina State Government out of the desire to improve access to higher education for its citizenry. The law establishing the Katsina State University was passed by the Katsina State House of Assembly on 5th September 2006.
Umar Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into UMYU, or searching for information on the complete list of courses offered in UMYU and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality courses on offer at the Umar Musa Yar’Adua University
UMYU Courses and Requirements
Check out the Official list of courses offered in Umar Musa Yar’Adua University Katsina, UMYU and their admission requirements below:
- The candidate must make at least 170 pass mark in JAMB to qualify for internal screening by the Umar Musa Yar’Adua University
- Applicant must obtain an acceptable score at the compulsory University post UTME screening test
- Candidates must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in relevant subjects which must include English Language and mathematics at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Applicant must at least 16 year of age
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- UMYU School Fees Schedule For Indigenes And Non-Indigenes
- How to Change School of Choice And Course
- UMYU Acceptance Fee Payment And Registration Procedure For New Students
- How to Check UMYU IJMB Admission List
List Of Available Courses
We have put together a complete list of all the courses offered presently in the Umar Musa Yar’Adua University, Katsina
- ARABIC STUDIES
- BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- EDUCATION AND ARABIC
- EDUCATION AND BIOLOGY
- EDUCATION AND CHEMISTRY
- EDUCATION AND ECONOMICS
- EDUCATION AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- EDUCATION AND FRENCH
- EDUCATION AND GEOGRAPHY
- EDUCATION AND HAUSA
- EDUCATION AND HISTORY
- EDUCATION AND ISLAMIC STUDIES
- EDUCATION AND MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION AND PHYSICS
- ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
- ISLAMIC STUDIES
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE
- POLITICAL SCIENCE
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
This is the Complete list of courses offered in Umar Musa Yar’Adua University Katsina, UMYU and their admission requirements this article will always be updated when an update arises.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.