ABU IJMB and Remedial Admission Form 2021/2022: This page will discuss about the Basic (IJMB) and Remedial Application Form of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.
Is ABU Zaria Basic IJMB and Remedial Application Form out?
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS) is now selling forms for admission into its IJMB and remedial programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- How To Obtain Ahmadu Bello University Post-UTME Screening Form Online
- Approved Ahmadu Bello University Academic Calendar
- How To Apply For Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Admission Form
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is a federal government research university founded on 4 October 1962, as the University of Northern Nigeria. located in the city of Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. Ahmadu Bello University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
The school management of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Check out how to apply for ABU IJMB and Remedial admission form, programmes, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 session.
How Much Is Ahmadu Bello University IJMB and Remedial Admission Form?
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria IJMB and Remedial Admission Application fee is N5,000.00 (five Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
The Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It last for Twelve (12) months.
ABU IJMB Admission Requirements
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for 2022 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
iii. The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
The Remedial programme last for at most Nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into ABU Zaria.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements
Remedial Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
iii. Candidates must also register for the 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and must choose Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
iv. The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
- How To Obtain ABU Zaria Direct Entry Admission Form Online
- ABU Zaria School Fees And Acceptance Fee Schedule For Newly Admitted Students
- How To Check ABU Zaria IJMB And Remedial Admission Status Online
How To Apply for ABU Zaria Basic And Remedial Admission Form
Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria IJMB and Remedial Application Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. simply follow the procedure outlined below to apply now:
- Interested applicants are to go to any of the following designated Banks nationwide to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” in order to apply.
- You are to pay the sum of N 5, 000 at any of the following Banks viz: ABU Micro Finance Bank, First Bank, Unity Bank, UBA Bank and Zenith Bank for your “E – Transaction Pin” which the Bank will generate and print for you.
- Visit: www.sbrsabu.org website and click on the “Application” link from the Menu.
- A pop up dialogue box will open for you, requesting your “Teller Number” and “E-Transaction Pin” for validation.
- Complete the form as required. Note: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of ABU Zaria IJMB and Remedial admission application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- Make sure you obtained your “e – Transaction pin” from one of the designated Banks.
- The Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It last for Twelve (12) months.
- The Remedial programme last for at most Nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into ABU Zaria.
- For those that paid via A.B.U. Micro Finance Bank, simply, key in the “Teller Number” and the “e -Transaction Pin” in their appropriate spaces below and then click the ‘Submit’ button to apply. Read the Form Carefully before completing
- And also, for those that paid via other banks, key in the “Deposit Slip Number” and the “Receipt Number” in their appropriate spaces below and then click the ‘Submit’ button to apply. Read the Form Carefully before completing.
For help, please call: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ABU IJMB and Remedial Admission form for 2021/2022 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.