ABU IJMB and Remedial Admission Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Basic (IJMB) and Remedial Application Form of Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria popularly known as (ABU)
Is Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU), Zaria Basic (IJMB) and Remedial Application Form out?
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) is a federal government research university founded on 4 October 1962, as the University of Northern Nigeria. located in the city of Zaria, Kaduna State, Nigeria. Ahmadu Bello University offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU) School of Basic and Remedial Studies (SBRS) is now selling forms for admission into its IJMB and remedial programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The school management of the Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria (ABU) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university Basic (IJMB) and Remedial programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
ABU IJMB and remedial admission forms are now available online. Check out how to apply for ABU IJMB and Remedial admission form, programmes, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session Below:
How Much Is Ahmadu Bello University IJMB and Remedial Form?
Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria IJMB and Remedial Admission form is N5,000.00 (five Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
The Basic (IJMB) programme is an Advance Level Programme intended for candidates aspiring to gain admission into any Nigerian University through Direct Entry (DE). It last for Twelve (12) months.
- How To Obtain Ahmadu Bello University Post-UTME Screening Form Online
- Approved Ahmadu Bello University Academic Calendar
- How To Apply For Ahmadu Bello University Postgraduate Admission Form
ABU IJMB Admission Requirements
Basic (IJMB) Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess a minimum of five (5) credits including English Language and Mathematics in not more than two sittings with any of the following subject combinations:
BS1: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
BS2: Chemistry, Mathematics, Physics;
BS3: Biology, Chemistry, Mathematics;
BS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics;
BS5: Mathematics, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Basic Studies Programme are also expected to register for 2021 JAMB Direct Entry Admission.
iii. The duration of the Basic Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
The Remedial programme last for at most Nine (9) months. At the end of the programme, successful students will be admitted into ABU Zaria.
ABU Remedial Admission Requirements
Remedial Studies Programme
i. Candidates for this programme must possess at least three (3) credits in science subjects (in not more than one sitting) with any of the under listed subject combinations and any two passes at ‘O’ level in the other subjects offered in the school.
RS1: Biology, Chemistry, Geography;
RS2: Biology, Chemistry, Physics;
RS3: Biology, Geography, Physics;
RS4: Chemistry, Geography, Physics.
ii. Candidates admitted for the Remedial Studies must register and pass at credit level the SSCE or NECO in the subjects they are deficient.
iii. Candidates must also register for the 2021/2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and obtain the minimum pass mark approved by the Federal Government and must choose Ahmadu Bello University as first choice.
iv. The duration of the Remedial Studies Programme is twelve (12) months only.
- How To Obtain ABU Zaria Direct Entry Admission Form Online
- ABU Zaria School Fees And Acceptance Fee Schedule For Newly Admitted Students
- How To Check ABU Zaria IJMB And Remedial Admission Status Online
How To Apply for ABU Zaria Basic And Remedial Admission Form
ABU IJMB and Remedial Application Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Interested applicants are to obtain an “E-Transaction Pin” at the sum of N5,000.00 only in order to apply. An additional sum of N200.00 will also be charged as Bank charges.
- The E-Transaction Pin can be obtained at either ABU Micro Finance Bank, Zaria or via PAY DIRECT PLATFORM at First Bank PLC or any other Commercial Bank nationwide. A Pin will be generated, printed and issued to the applicants after payment.
- Visit: www.sbrsabu.org website and click on the “Application” link from the Menu.
- Complete the form as required. Note: Uploading your picture (120px x 120px and 40kb) is required.
- After completing the form, a print preview page will be displayed for you to print. Simply click on the “Print” button to print your form. Print at least 2 copies for your perusal.
- You are to print your “Pre-Entrance Exam Card” in two (2) copies from the website also.
- You may wish to “reprint” or “edit” your submitted form, by visiting the “Application” link again.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form is 30th September, 2020.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- Make sure you obtained your “e – Transaction pin” from one of the designated Banks.
- For those that paid via A.B.U. Micro Finance Bank, simply, key in the “Teller Number” and the “e -Transaction Pin” in their appropriate spaces below and then click the ‘Submit’ button to apply. Read the Form Carefully before completing
- And also, for those that paid via other banks, key in the “Deposit Slip Number” and the “Receipt Number” in their appropriate spaces below and then click the ‘Submit’ button to apply. Read the Form Carefully before completing.
- Any wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
For help, please call: 080 8464 8930, 080 8464 8946, 080 9779 3009
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your ABU IJMB and Remedial Admission form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.