UNIOSUN Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form of Osun State University Osogbo popularly known as (UNIOSUN)
Is Osun State UniversityUNIOSUN Osogbo Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Osun State University, UNIOSUN Post UTME/DE screening application form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale and available online on micplustech.com for purchase.
The general public is hereby informed that the post UTME and Direct Entry screening exercise Application Forms for admission into the undergraduate programmes of the Osun State University (UNIOSUN) is now available online.
The Osun State University, Osogbo (UNIOSUN) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Osun State University is a multi-campus university established by Osun State Government under the administration of Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola. The university currently operates six campuses distributed across the six administrative/geopolitical zones of the state. Nigeria’s National Universities Commission approved Osun State University on December 21, 2006, as the 30th State University and the 80th in the Nigerian university system. It has its campuses in Osogbo, Ikire, Okuku, Ifetedo, Ipetu Ijesha and Ejigbo which serves as campuses for Health science, Humanities and Culture, Social science and Management, Law, Education and Agriculture respectively.
Check out how to apply for UNIOSUN Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
Osun State University Osogbo Cut Off Mark
UNIOSUN general Post-UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 160 .
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160 like Medicine, Law and so on, follow the link below to view the full list of Osun State University Osogbo Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Osun State University Osogbo Post UTME Form?
Osun State University (UNIOSUN), Osogbo Post UTME form is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIOSUN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- UTME Candidates who chose Osun State University, Osogbo as their First Choice
- Candidate must have a minimum of 160 in the UTME Examination
- (5) O’ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s Entry Requirements (Faculty /Departmental) before applying for the screening Exercise. It is mandatory that Candidates should upload their O ‘Level results and a scanned copy of their passport photograph.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested UTME Candidates who did not choose Osun State University Osogbo as their First Choice Institution but wish to study in the University and scored 160 and above in the 2020 UTME, should change to the UNIOSUN via School website.
Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the University portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release. Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the UNIOSUN Post-UTME Screening Form.
NEWLY APPROVED PROGRAMMES
- B. Eng. Chemical Engineering
- B. Eng. Agricultural Engineering
- B. Sc. Marketing
- B. Sc. Statistics
- B. Forestry
- LL.B (Common & Islamic Law)
How to Apply for UNIOSUN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form.
- Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 11th September, 2020.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2020/2021 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
- UNIOSUN School Fees Schedule For Indigenes And Non-Indigenes
- How to Check UNIOSUN Admission Status
- UNIOSUN Acceptance Fee And Payment Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION:
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise CLICK HERE for the change of choice/course.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
- The 2020/2021 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Submission of Application forms closes at 12.00 noon on Friday, 16th October, 2020
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Osun State University Osogbo. agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNIOSUN does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
UNIOSUN Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Date
The Osun State University, Osogbo know as UNIOSUN will be conducting her post UTME in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIOSUN POST UTME/Direct Entry Screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35769845, 08107976419
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.