UNIOSUN Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form 2022/2023: This page contains the procedure to obtain Osun State University Post UTME/DE screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is UNIOSUN Post-UTME/DE Screening Application Form out?
Osun State University, UNIOSUN Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) screening exercise application form for the 2022/2023 academic session is out.
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN), Osogbo invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2022/2023 academic session Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise.
Osun State University is a multi-campus university established by Osun State Government under the administration of Prince Olagunsoye Oyinlola. The university currently operates six campuses distributed across the six administrative/geopolitical zones of the state. Nigeria’s National Universities Commission approved Osun State University on December 21, 2006, as the 30th State University and the 80th in the Nigerian university system. It has its campuses in Osogbo, Ikire, Okuku, Ifetedo, Ipetu Ijesha and Ejigbo which serves as campuses for Health science, Humanities and Culture, Social science and Management, Law, Education and Agriculture respectively.
Check out how to apply for UNIOSUN Post-UTME/Direct Entry Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Cut Off Mark
UNIOSUN general UTME cut-off mark for the 2022/2023 academic session is 160.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 160, follow the link below to view the full list of UNIOSUN Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Osun State University Post UTME/Direct Entry Admission Form?
Osun State University (UNIOSUN), Osogbo Post UTME/DE Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
UNIOSUN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Osun State University, Osogbo as their First Choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) Registration
- UTME Candidate must have a minimum of 160 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates with a minimum of five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in the relevant subjects at not more than two sittings except for Medicine, Nursing and Law, where candidates are expected to have at least five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO in the relevant subjects at one sitting. The University also accepts a minimum of Lower credit for Direct Entry candidates.
- Candidates awaiting O’level result can apply.
- Candidates should meticulously provide their O’ Level details on the University portal.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Osun State University, Osogbo as their First Choice of Institution during the UTME/Direct Entry Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the UNIOSUN via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
How To Apply For UNIOSUN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form
Osun State University Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Form is now on sale and available for purchase online. Kindly follow the procedures outlined below carefully to Apply now:
- Candidates are to register on-line by accessing the University website to complete and submit an application. They are expected to print two (2) copies of the application form after submission.
- Visit the Uniosun Post UTME Portal via http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng. This will take you to the online Application Platform. Ensure you read all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding to register.
- Payments of N2,000.00 (two thousand Naira) for the Post UTME Screening is through the Interswitch Web PAY platform using your ATM cards (Mastercard, Verve card and Interswitch enabled Cards.
DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Direct Entry candidates should complete the form on-line following the same process as above and ensure that they read the admission requirements of the university before applying to any of its programmes. They are also expected to forward their Academic Transcripts to the Registrar of Osun State University not later than Friday 7th October, 2022.
- ALL Direct Entry candidates including UNIOSUN (IJMB, JUPEB) Programme, who wish to be considered for admission into Osun State University for the 2022/2023 academic Session, who must have obtained Direct Entry form from JAMB are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
CHANGE OF INSTITUTION:
- Candidates who are willing to change from other Institutions to make Osun State University as their first choice are also eligible to register for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise CLICK HERE for the change of choice/course.
- However, candidates who made UNIOSUN as their first choice but could not find their names on first choice list should use the “OTHER CHOICE” option for their screening registration and supply their correct information which will be verified accordingly.
CENTRAL ADMISSION PROCESSING SYSTEM (CAPS):
- The 2022/2023 admission exercise will be based on Central Admission Processing System (CAPS), a system designed by Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) to automate the admissions process to tertiary institutions. All candidates are advised to upload their O’Level results to the JAMB CAPS portal as a pre-condition for admission.
Candidates should meticulously provide their details on the University portal. Any candidate that supplies wrong information would be prosecuted by law enforcement agencies and the admission of such candidates withdrawn, once discovered. Candidates awaiting results should supply it within one week of release.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the online submission of application form closes at 12.00 noon on Friday 21st October, 2022.
UNIOSUN Post-UTME/Direct Entry Screening Exercise Details
The Osun State University (UNIOSUN), Osogbo will be conducting her Post UTME/DE in a given date not yet decided by the management of the institution. Be rest assured that we are already following the resolution and once a given date has been announce you will be informed.
Any candidate who fails to participate in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Osun State University agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. UNIOSUN does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For further information, please contact the Admissions Office, Osun State University, Osogbo on Tel: 080-35799424, 08107976419
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your UNIOSUN Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening form for 2022/2023 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.