FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form 2020/2021: This page will discuss about the Postgraduate Application Form of Federal University, Kashere popularly known as (FUKASHERE)
Is Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) Postgraduate Application Form out?
Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) is now selling the application forms for admission into its postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The school management of the Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university various postgraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2010. The university was located in Kashere at Akko Local Government Area (LGA) of Gombe State, Nigeria. Federal University, Kashere offer undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
Check out how to apply for FUKASHERE Postgraduate admission form, courses, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 session.
How Much Is Federal University, Kashere Postgraduate Admission Form?
The Federal University of Kashere Postgraduate Application fee for all programmes is Ten Thousand Naira ( N10,000.00) only and should be paid through the Admission Portal Or REMITA platfor, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- Ph.D Degree Programmes: A candidate who seeks admission into the Doctor of Philosophy programme, must hold an academic Masters’ degree of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University. The Ph.D degree programmes are available only for full time candidates.
- Masters’ Degree Programmes Academic M. Sc: A candidate seeking admission into the Academic Master’s degree must hold a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) Degree with a CGPA of not below 2.75 on the scale of 4.00-5.00 Point of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University. A minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) with a CGPA of 2.40 – 2.74 on scale of 0.00 – 5.00 of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University or a relevant Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (merit) on a scale of 0.00 -5.00 (Provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied in the relevant area.
- Professional Masters: A candidate seeking admission into a professional Masters’ degree programme must hold a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in the relevant area from Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University, or a good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant area not below classification of merit from Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University provided the conditions prescribed under the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes above are satisfied;. Or a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree in a non-related area plus relevant professional qualifications obtained after passing a qualifying examination.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme: A candidate seeking admission into a Postgraduate Diploma Programme must possess a qualification adjudged to be equivalent to first degree(at least 3rd Class Degree or higher) or a Higher National Diploma (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent, provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied.
How To Apply For FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form Online
FUKASHERE Postgraduate Application Form is now available online Interested candidates should log into the Federal University of Kashere website https://fukashere.edu.ng and click on the School of Postgraduate Studies portal and follow the procedure below:
- Begin your application by creating a profile, check your email for your username and password
- Continue your registration by login with your profile details.
- Make payment of non-refundable application fee of N10,000.00 only, payable to Federal University of Kashere through the REMITA platform.
- Fill the application form and submit.
Deadline: Not Specified
Please note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
There is going to be qualifying examination for applicants of M.Sc, M.A, M.Ed and Ph.D programmes to be conducted by the respective Departments.
- Only courses available for the session are advertised and as such candidates are advised to select courses available in this advertisement.
- Candidates are expected to submit their application forms online together with the scanned copies of their credentials
- All candidates must have relevant 5 0/L Credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics.
- The National Youth Service Corp discharge certificate or exemption certificate should be presented at the point of registration.
- Transcript of Academic Records should be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Federal University of Kashere.
- Applicants for Ph.D programmes should ensure that they submit their research proposals during application.
Read Also: Federal University Kashere Resumption Date
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.