This post will focuse on official list of postgraduate courses/programmes offered in Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) and their Admission Requirements.
Do you want to find out the list of postgraduate courses/programmes you can study at the FUKASHERE? If yes, The complete list of postgraduate courses/programmes offered by Federal University, Kashere (Fukashere) are displayed on this page.
Related Post: Complete List Of Undergraduate Courses Offered by FUKASHERE And Admission Requirements
Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) is a Federal Government owned University established in 2010. The university was located at Kashere in Akko Local Government Area (LGA) of Gombe State, Nigeria. Federal University, Kashere offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
We have put together a complete list of all the postgraduate Diploma (PGD), Masters degree (M.Sc, MPH, MEng, MBA etc) and Doctorate (Ph.D) courses offered presently in the Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) to enable prospective candidates to have knowledge of the various accredited Postgraduate Programmes available in this University.
Federal University, Kashere has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
Are you seeking admission into FUKASHERE School of Postgraduate, or searching for information on the complete list of postgraduate courses/programmes offered in Fukashere and their requirements? Below are the list of high-quality postgraduate courses/programmes on offer at the Federal University, Kashere.
Federal University Kashere (FUKASHERE) Postgraduate Courses And Requirements
Check out the complete list of postgraduate courses/programmes offered in Federal University, Kashere and their Admission Requirements recently released by the management of the institution.
Read Also: FUKASHERE Registration Procedure For Newly Admitted Students
All applicants seeking admission into FUKASHERE School of postgraduate must possess the list requirement below;
FUKASHERE Admission Requirements
The following are the general entry requirements approved for admission into Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Degree programmes/courses.
- Ph.D Degree Programmes: A candidate who seeks admission into the Doctor of Philosophy programme, must hold an academic Masters’ degree of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University. The Ph.D degree programmes are available only for full time candidates.
- Masters’ Degree Programmes Academic M. Sc: A candidate seeking admission into the Academic Master’s degree must hold a minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) Degree with a CGPA of not below 2.75 on the scale of 4.00-5.00 Point of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University. A minimum of Second Class (Lower Division) with a CGPA of 2.40 – 2.74 on scale of 0.00 – 5.00 of Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University or a relevant Postgraduate Diploma with a minimum CGPA of 3.00 (merit) on a scale of 0.00 -5.00 (Provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied in the relevant area.
- Professional Masters: A candidate seeking admission into a professional Masters’ degree programme must hold a minimum of Second Class Lower degree in the relevant area from Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University, or a good Postgraduate Diploma in the relevant area not below classification of merit from Federal University of Kashere or any other recognized University provided the conditions prescribed under the Postgraduate Diploma Programmes above are satisfied;. Or a minimum of Second Class Upper Division degree in a non-related area plus relevant professional qualifications obtained after passing a qualifying examination.
- Postgraduate Diploma Programme: A candidate seeking admission into a Postgraduate Diploma Programme must possess a qualification adjudged to be equivalent to first degree(at least 3rd Class Degree or higher) or a Higher National Diploma (with at least Lower Credit) or its equivalent, provided the University matriculation requirements are satisfied.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on FUKASHERE Postgraduate Courses and Admission Requirements
How To Apply For FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form Online
Approved FUKASHERE Academic Calendar
How To Check FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Status
We have put together a complete list of all the courses postgraduate offered presently in the Federal University, Kashere.
List Of Available FUKASHERE Postgraduate Courses/Programmes Offered
The Postgraduate School, Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for consideration for admission into the under – listed Postgraduate Diploma, Masters and Doctorate Degree programmes/courses.
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE
Department of Agricultural Economics & Extension
- PGD Agricultural Extension, M. Sc. Agricultural Economics
Department of Agronomy
- M. Sc., PhD Agronomy (with specialization in Crop Protection & Weed Science)
- M. Sc., PhD Crop Protection
Department of Animal Science
- M. Sc., PhD Animal Science
Department of Soil Science
- M. Sc., PhD Soil Science
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
Department of Educational Foundations
- Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PGDE)
- M. Ed. Admin & Planning
- M. Ed. Curriculum Studies
- M. Ed. Measurement & Evaluation
Department of Arts & Social Science Education
- M. Ed. English Education
- PhD English Education
Department of Science education
- M. Sc. Ed. Biology
- M. Sc. Ed. Computer Science
FACULTY OF HUMANITIES, MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
Department of Accounting & Business Admin
- PhD, M. Sc., Masters Accounting & Finance
- M. Sc., MBA Business Administration
Department of Economics & Development Studies
- PhD, M. Sc. Economics
Department of Geography
- PGD in Geographic Information System
- M. Sc. Geography
Department of History & Diplomatic Studies
- PhD, M. A. History & Diplomatic Studies
Department of Languages
- PhD, M. A. Arabic Language
- M. A. Arabic Literature
- M. A. English Literature
Department of Political Science
- M. Sc. Political Science
Department of Religious Studies
- M. A. Christian Religious Studies
- PhD, M. A.,PGD Islamic Studies
Department of Sociology
- PhD, M. Sc. Sociology
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
Department of Biological Sciences
- M. Sc. Biology
Department of Chemical Sciences
- M.Sc. Chemical Science
Department of Mathematics & Computer Science
- PGD, M. Sc. Computer Science
- M. Sc. Mathematics
Department of Physics
- M. Sc. Physics
N/B: We will keep you updated when new programmes are introduced.
See Also: Federal University Kashere Resumption Date For New And Returning Students
This is the complete list of Postgraduate courses/programmes offered in Federal University, Kashere (FUKASHERE) and their Admission Requirements this article will always be updated when an update arises
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.