Latest Update On Ronik Polytechnic Full-Time ND Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Ronik Poly Admission Status Online by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Ronik Polytechnic (RONIKPOLY) has released the Full-Time National Diploma admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Ronik Polytechnic, National Diploma (ND) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session that they can now check their admission status.
Ronik Polytechnic is a private tertiary learning institution located in Ejigbo, Lagos State, Nigeria. It was established in 1991. The Board of Directors of the School decided to give the School a lift to be able to award National Certificates in 1999. The National Board for Technical Education visited the Institution in February 2001. As a result of the visit, approval was given to Ronik Polytechnic in December 2003 to offer various national diploma courses.
Ronik Polytechnic ND admission list contains the names of UTME candidates offered provisional admission into the Ronik Polytechnic, National Diploma Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the Ronik Poly Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Ronik Polytechnic, Ejigbo.
- How To Check YABATECH Admission List Online
- How To Check UNILAG Admission List Status
- How To Check LASPOTECH Admission List
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on PDF File Format. Candidates who applied for admission in the Ronik Polytechnic (RONIKPOLY) for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the institution.
How To Check Ronik Polytechnic Admission List
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the National Diploma (ND) programmes of Ronik Polytechnic, Ejigbo for the 2020/2021 academic session
Follow the link above in-case your device can’t display the document (Note: You will, however, need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Not Yet Admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the School website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
you can also access your Ronik Polytechnic Ejigbo admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
How To Check Ronik Poly Admission List ON JAMB CAPS Portal
- Log on to http://jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your Ronik Polytechnic ND admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- download and print your admission letter after accepting the admission offer.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the polytechnic to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the polytechnic is done directly by the School and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to Ronik Polytechnic ND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.