LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, courses, entry requirements and other registration details.
Is LASPOTECH Post-UTME Screening Application Form out?
Lagos State Polytechnic, LASPOTECH Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) screening exercise application form for admission into the institution’s various National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out.
- How To Apply For YABATECH Post UTME Screening Form
- How To Obtain LASU Post UTME Screening Application Form
The Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) invites suitably qualified candidates to its 2020/2021 academic session Post UTME Screening Admission Exercise.
Lagos State Polytechnic, popularly known as LASPOTECH is a government-owned tertiary institution located in Ikorodu, Lagos State. It was established in 1977 The polytechnic has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Board for Technical Education (NBTE) to offer National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
Check out how to apply for LASPOTECH Post-UTME Admission form, cut-off mark, eligibility, courses, application fee and registration details for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Cut Off Mark
LASPOTECH general UTME cut-off mark for the 2020/2021 academic session is 150.
Please Note that are some courses that require more than 150, follow the link below to view the full list of LASPOTECH Departmental cut off mark:
How Much Is Lagos State Polytechnic Post UTME Admission Form?
Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH) Post UTME Application Fee is N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
LASPOTECH Available ND Courses Offered
You will only be able to apply for programmes on this list. Application fees may not be refunded if you make payment and the programme you wish to apply for is not on this list.
- ND ACCOUNTANCY (Full Time)
- ND AGRICULTURAL AND BIOENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND AGRICULTURAL TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND ARCHITECTURAL TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND ART AND INDUSTRIAL DESIGN (Full Time)
- ND BANKING AND FINANCE (Full Time)
- ND BUILDING TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT (Full Time)
- ND CHEMICAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND CIVIL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND COMPUTER ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE (Full Time)
- ND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND ESTATE MANAGEMENT AND VALUATION (Full Time)
- ND FISHERIES TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND FOOD TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND HORTICULTURE (Full Time)
- ND HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND INSURANCE (Full Time)
- ND LEISURE AND TOURISM (Full Time)
- ND MARKETING (Full Time)
- ND MASS COMMUNICATION (Full Time)
- ND MECHANICAL ENGINEERING (Full Time)
- ND MECHATRONICS (Full Time)
- ND OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT (Full Time)
- ND QUANTITY SURVEY (Full Time)
- ND SCIENCE LAB. TECHNOLOGY (Full Time)
- ND STATISTICS (Full Time)
- ND URBAN AND REGIONAL PLANNING (Full Time)
LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility:
- Candidates who chose Lagos State Polytechnic as their preferred choice of institution during the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) Registration
- Candidate must have a minimum of 150 and above in the UTME Examination
- Candidates are also required to obtain the required O’level credits for their programmes. For more details check out JAMB Brochure
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Lagos State Polytechnic as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the Polytechnic, should change to the LASPOTECH via JAMB website.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the Jamb Subject Combination For All Courses before proceeding to apply for the LASPOTECH Post-UTME Screening Form.
How To Apply For LASPOTECH Post UTME Screening Form
LASPOTECH Post-UTME Screening Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Candidates are expected to make an online payment of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira only). This fee includes administrative, bank and online charges.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Lagos State Polytechnic web site- mylaspotech.edu.ng and follow the instructions as stated in i-viii below, to make the online payment, fill-in their details and print out their post screening result.
- Click on the “Post UTME” link on the navigation bar.
- Fill the profile form.
- Provide an active email and a valid GSM number.
- Click on “Continue”
- Click on Pay (you will make use of ATM card for the payment)
- Complete the application form as appropriate
- After the above, every candidate will be prompted to upload his/her colour passport photograph of NOT MORE THAN 22kb. Then,
- Enter his/her UTME Score
- Enter his/her O’Level Result(s) (Indicate two sittings where necessary), thereafter, upload hard copy of the stated result(s)
- Read and accept the attestation, cross-check his/her entries on the application form, if okay, Click ” Submit” button.
- Print out the filled Application form and keep safe. It will be required at a later date.
- Print out the ADMISSION SCREENING RESULT while awaiting further communication from the Polytechnic
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of LASPOTECH Post UTME application form is yet to be Announced by the school management.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
LASPOTECH Screening Method
The Screening will be online, therefore candidates are NOT required to be physically present for the screening session.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to be Lagos State Polytechnic agent or have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. LASPOTECH does not have any outside agent to help you gain admission, The use of such agent is at candidate’s own risk.
For further information, contact:
08035660750, 08090226075, 08150999945
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your LASPOTECH Post UTME screening form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.