Latest Update On Nekede Poly ND Evening Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Federal Polytechnic Nekede Admission Status Online Via School Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) has released the National Diploma (ND) Evening admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) National Diploma (ND) Evening programmes admission that the management of the polytechnic has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission.
The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede is a federal government-owned higher institution located in Nekede, Owerri West local government area in Imo State, South-Eastern Nigeria. It was established on a temporary site at the premise of Government Technical College by the Imo State government in 1978 as College of Technology, Owerri before it was moved to its present location in Nekede. On 7 April 1993, the polytechnic was changed to a federal government institution and was renamed “The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede”. The Federal Polytechnic, Nekede offers National Diploma and Higher National Diploma courses at undergraduate levels.
Nekede Poly admission list contains the names of UTME candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Polytechnic Nekede National Diploma (ND) Evening Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the NEKEDEPOLY Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Federal Polytechnic Nekede.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) National Diploma Evening programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the institution.
How To Check Nekede Poly ND Evening Admission List Via School Portal/Website
Federal Polytechnic Nekede (NEKEDEPOLY) ND Evening Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to Nekede poly admission status portal at http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/Applicant/Admission/CheckStatus.
- Insert your Application Form Number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Log-In’ to access your admission status.
Successfully Admitted candidates are required to accept this offer by prompt payment of the acceptance fee of ₦ 40,000.00 (Forty Thousand hundred Naira) on Remita Platform at any bank of your choice (Nationwide) within two weeks or have the admission forfeited.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the polytechnic to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the polytechnic is done directly by the School and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
Not Yet Admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the School website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
Nekede Poly Registration Procedure/Process For Newly Admitted Students
Follow the steps below for your registration:
- Proceed to the school’s website www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng to raise the acceptance fee invoice and make payment then return to the website and obtain your payment receipt.
- Upload your relevant documents on the school website.
- Monitor your screening status on the school’s website. You will also be notified via SMS/Email when you have been screened.
- If successful your SMS/Email will contain Remita Fee payment RRR.
- Kindly visit the school’s website, create your portal ID and pay school fees via Bank or online with ATM Card then obtain school fee receipt on the same portal.
- Proceed to Medicals for X-Ray Screening.
- Visit MIS for your Matric Number and Student ID Card.
- Log in to your portal account and Register Semester Courses.
- Print Semester Course Registration and Take to your Department for Approval
Registration must be completed within one month of acceptance of the offer of admission. The admission lapses upon non-compliance within this time duration.
Please, note that if any disparity is subsequently discovered on the relevant educational qualification which you claimed, you will be required to withdraw from the institution.
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to Nekede Poly ND Evening admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.