This post will focuse on the Nigerian Airforce Recruitment portal, www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng, how to apply for Nigerian Airforce Recruitment and everything you need to know about Nigerian Airforce application form.
Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2020 application form is out! The Nigerian airforce department of airmen/airwomen has successfully commence recruitment intake for 2020 session applicants.
Do you want to See When Nigerian AirForce recruitment 2020-2021 will Start? Naf recruitment online application registration form is what we’ve discussed here.
Do you have what it takes to get the job at the Nigerian Air force? If yes is the ans then proceed further and see what qualification required to apply for the job.
You must take this guide very seriously as every information you need in order to successfully get Nigerian Air force Jobs is right here on this website. So stay focused and read through.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Requirements
- Nationality: Applicant must be of Nigerian origin.
- Age: Applicants must be between the ages of 17 and 22 years for non-tradesmen/women, 17 and 24 years for tradesmen/women by 31 December 2020. Those applying as drivers must be between the ages of 18 and 28 years by 31 December 2020
- Marital Status: All applicants must be single.
- Height: Minimum height is 1.68 meters or 5.5ft for males and 1.65m or 5.4ft for females.
- Medical Fitness: All applicants must be medically fit and meet the Nigerian Air Force medical and employment standards.
- Non-Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess a minimum of 5 credits including Mathematics and English Language at not more than 2 sittings obtained not later than 4 years to this exercise. In addition, applicants are also required to possess their school’s testimonials.
- Tradesmen/women: Applicants must possess OND, NABTEB, RN/RM or City & Guild Certificate. Candidate with only Trade Test Certificate are required to also have a minimum of 3 passes in GCE/SSCE/NECO including English. In addition, applicants applying as tradesmen/tradeswomen must possess ND (with minimum of Lower Credit) or other relevant trade qualification from government-approved institutions. Note that applicants with HND or First Degrees/Post-Graduate Certificates, University Diplomas and Grade II Teacher’s certificates will not be considered for recruitment as airmen/airwomen into the Nigerian Air Force and should not apply.
- Attestation Forms: Applicant’s attestation form must be signed by a military officer from the same state as the applicant and not below the rank of Squadron Leader or equivalent in the Nigerian Army and the Nigerian Navy, and Police Officer of the rank of Assistant CP and above. Local Governments Chairmen/Secretaries, magistrates and principals of government Secondary Schools from applicants’ state of origin can also sign the attestation forms. The signees passport photograph and either photocopy of drivers licence or international passport must be attached. In addition, applicants are to bring with them a letter of attestation of good character from any of the officers above to the Zonal Recruitment Centers and final selection interview.
- Requirements: Applicants are advised to carefully read the requirements below before filling the form:
- Medical Records: ND Medical Records.
- Nursing: RN/RM
- Lab Technician: ND Medical Lab Science.
- X-Ray Technician: ND X-ray Technology.
- Dental Technician: ND Dental Technology/Dental Therapy
- Pharmacy Technician: ND Pharmacy Technology.
- Environmental Technician: ND Environmental Technology.
- Biomedical Technician: ND Biomedical Technology.
- Optometry Technician: ND Optometry Technology.
- Statistics: ND Statistics.
- Assistant Chaplain: ND in Christian Religious Study.
- Assistant Imam: ND in Arabic/Islamic Studies.
- Engineering Technicians: ND Mechanical Engr./Electrical Electronics Engr/Air Engineering Technology
- Meteorologist: ND in Meteorology.
- Electrical Technicians: ND Electrical Electronics, ND/Trade Test Cert 1,2,3 Domestic Elect, Work
- Building Technology: ND Building tech/QS/Land Surveying/Civil Engineering.
- Public Relations/Info: ND Mass Comm. Cert/Trade Test Cert in Videography/Photography.
- Secretarial Assistants: ND Office Technology Management.
- Library Assistants: ND/NCE Library Science.
- Music: ND Music. In addition, playing experience in any recognised Band will be an advantage.
- Driver/Mechanic: Trade Test and current driver’s license with practical experience.
- Works: Trade Test Cert in Welding/Carpentry/Painting/Sign Writing/Plumbing/Mason/ domestic Electrician/Refrigeration and Air Conditioning.
- Computer Tech.: ND/Computer Hardware Engr/Software Engr. Possession of recognized certifications will be an advantage.
- ND/Certificate in Physiotherapy.
- ND/Certificate in Medical Supply.
- ND/Certificate in Printing Technology.
- PE/Sports: ND/NCE Physical Education, Certificate of participation/Medals in National and International sporting competitions will be an added advantage.
- Catering: ND in Catering Services.
- Education: NCE in PHE, Library Science, Home Economics, Hausa Language, Ibo Language, Yoruba Language, French, Business Management, Fine Arts.
Note: Nigerian Airforce registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the form
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment Qualifying Tests centers
Qualifying Recruitment Tests will hold in the following centers:
- Makurdi: Nigerian Air Force Base, Markudi.
- Ilorin: 227 Wing, Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
- Lagos: Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
- Enugu: 305 Flying Training School, Enugu.
- Port Harcourt: 97 Special Operations Group, Nigerian Air Force, Port Harcourt.
- Benin: 81 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
- Kaduna: Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
- Kano: 303 Flying Training School, Kano.
- Maiduguri: 204 Wing, Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
- Ipetu-Ijesha: Nigerian Air Force Institute of Safety, Ipetu-Ijesha.
- Sokoto: 55 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto.
- Yola: 75 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
- Jos: 330 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
- Applicants will be required to submit for scrutiny, the original copies of the documents at the recruitment centers and during the final selection interview. Applicants will be required to present following documents if selected for the zonal recruitment test:
- Two recent passport size photographs to be stamped and countersigned by officer of appropriate rank specified, Local Government Chairmen/Secretaries and other specified officers in Paragraph 8.
- Photocopies of:
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age (Any age declaration done later than 5 years to this exercise will not be acceptable).
- Educational/ Trade Certificates.
- Any applicant suspected to have impersonated or submitted false document(s) shall be disqualified from the selection exercise. Also, any false declaration detected later may lead to withdrawal from training. Such applicants may be handed over to the Police for prosecution. The Nigerian Air Force will not entertain any enquiries in respect of applicants whose applications have been rejected. Applicants are required to fill valid email addresses and Telephone numbers in the appropriate spaces provided in the application form.
Please note that The Nigerian Airforce (NAF) Recruitment for 2020/2021 application form is yet to be released. We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for updates.
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2020/2021 Screening Venues
All the applicants should note that the Zonal Screening for the Nigerian Air Force 2020 Recruitment Exercise will commence at the following centres:
1. Nigerian Air Force Base, Makurdi.
2. 303 MAG Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin.
3. Sam Ethnan Air Force Base, Ikeja – Lagos.
3. 155 Nigerian Air Force Base, Enugu.
5. 107 Air Maritime Group, Nigerian Air Force Benin.
6. Nigerian Air Force Base, Kawo – Kaduna.
7. 403 Flying Training School, Kano.
8. 105 Composite Group Nigerian Air Force Base, Maiduguri.
9. 209 Quick Response Group, Ipetu-Ijesha.
10. 119 Forward Operation Base Mabera, Sokoto
11 Strike Group, Nigerian Air Force, Yola.
12. 451 Nigerian Air Force Station, Jos.
13. 251 Nigerian Air Force Base, Bauchi.
How to Apply
The Nigerian Air force portal remains www.airforce.mil.ng, but you aren’t supposed to send your application through the above portal.
Interested applicants are to apply free of charge online at www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng.
Applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion of application online:
a. Local Government Attestation Form.
b. Parents/Guardian Consent Form.
c. Acknowledgement Form.
Nigerian Air Force Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for NAF Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
Note: Do not pay money to anybody for any kind of help. Beware of scammers.
Feel free to share this Nigerian Airforce Recruitment post with your family and friends.