KSUSTA Admission Status 2020 This page will discuss about the admission list of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero popularly known as (KSUSTA)
KSUSTA admission list: The names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) for various Undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and now available online.
The school management of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Check out KSUSTA Admission List For the 2020/2021 academic session recently released by the school management of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero below:
How to Check KSUSTA Admission List on JAMB CAPS
For now, you can only access your KSUSTA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT“ is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
All prospective candidates are therefore advised to ensure they finish their Registration on or before the deadline as after that the portal won’t be opened again. Candidates who applied with Awaiting Results are also advised to ensure they Upload their O’Level results on both KSUSTA Post UTME Portal and Jamb Portal
Please note that admitted candidates are expected to come along with Originals of all their credentials, UTME Result Notification, JAMB Online Admission Letter, Admission Status letter from the University portal and 10 copies of passport photographs.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
Not Yet admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.