Latest Update On KSUSTA Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) 2020/2021 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2006. The university was located in Aliero, Kebbi State, Nigeria. KSUSTA offers programmes in agriculture and sciences, among others. It was the 79th university in Nigeria
KSUSTA admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- How To Check FUBK Admission List Online
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In KSUSTA And Admission Requirements
Check out KSUSTA Admission List For the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS Portal And the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check KSUSTA Admission List Via School Portal/Website
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the link outlined below to check yours
Successfully admitted candidates are required to come for registration at the designated registration centre within the University with effect from Monday, 19th April, 2021 to Friday, 7th May, 2021. Candidates who fail to register within the specified period would be charged for late registration.
Admitted candidates are advised to check their JAMB profile to accept the admission and print-out JAMB online admission letter. You are also expected to visit the University portal to print-out your Admission Status letter once you received an SMS.
On Registration Fees, candidates are to visit their profile account on the University portal www.ksusta.net to generate their registration fees for both State and other States Indigenes and for more guidelines on Registration Procedure. Students who wish to be accommodated into the University Hostel are to pay additional fee of ₦15,000:00 for bed space per student, per session.
Please note, admitted candidates are expected to come along with Originals of all their credentials, UTME Result Notification, JAMB Online Admission Letter, Admission Status letter from the University portal and 10 copies of passport photographs.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Simply follow the procedure outlined below to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer on JAMB CAPS portal
How To Accept Or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- First, find out the amount that Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay KSUSTA acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is KSUSTA school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- download and print your admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
- Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
you can also access your KSUSTA admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Check KSUSTA Admission List Via Jamb Caps Portal/Website
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.