Latest Update On KSUSTA Admission List 2022/2023: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) 2022/2023 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in 2006. The university was located in Aliero, Kebbi State, Nigeria. KSUSTA offers programmes in agriculture and sciences, among others. It was the 79th university in Nigeria
KSUSTA admission list contains the names of UTME and Direct Entry candidates offered provisional admission into the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero Degree Programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
Check out KSUSTA Admission List For the 2022/2023 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on School and Jamb Caps Portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero (KSUSTA) for the 2022/2023 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check KSUSTA Admission List Online Via School Portal/Website
- Go to the KSUSTA admission checking portal at https://www.ksusta.net/admissionlist.
- Enter your Username/RRR Code and passcode in the required columns.
- Finally, log in to access your KSUSTA admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are to pay N5,000 as Admission Acceptance Fee and N1,000 for Students’ Registration Record Files separately into Ecobank with Account Number 4002006157 before coming for Registration at the designated Registration Centre within the University, and Registration had already commenced. Candidates who fail to register within the specified period as approved in the University Academic Calendar will be charged for late registration.
Admitted candidates are advised to check their JAMB profile to accept the admission and print-out JAMB online Admission Letter. You are also expected to visit the University portal on www.ksusta.net to print out your Admission Status letter once you receive an SMS.
On Registration Fees, candidates are to visit their portal account on the University portal www.ksusta.net to generate their Registration Fees for both State and other States’ Indigenes and for more Guidelines on the Registration procedure. Students who wish to be accommodated into the University Hostel are to contact the Hall Administration Unit of the University before making payment of an additional fee of N20,000 for bed space per student per session with the Student Affairs Division.
Please note that admitted candidates are expected to come along with originals of all their credentials, UTME Result Notification & Result Slip, JAMB Online Admission Letter for the Institution, Admission Status letter from the University portal and evidence of payment for the acceptance fee and record files.
KSUSTA Admission Acceptance Fee Amount And Payment Procedure For Freshers
KSUSTA Registration Procedure/Process For Newly Admitted Students
KSUSTA School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
How To Check KSUSTA Admission List On Jamb Caps Login Portal
Kebbi State University of Science and Technology, Aliero prospective candidates can Also access their admission status online from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your KSUSTA admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission. Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his/her name will not be on JAMB matriculation list and will not be considered admitted neither is allowed for NYSC mobilization after graduation.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
ADMISSION IN PROGRESS?
This means you have been recommended for admission and only undergoing processing. With admission in progress, consider yourself admitted. Just keep checking back and to see when the notification will change to congratulations you have been admitted.
NOT YET ADMITTED?
This response simply means you are yet to be considered for admission. Regularly check the School and JAMB site to see if any changes occur. However, candidates are advised to follow the instructions below:
- Login Into JAMB CAPS To Verify Your O’level Result Upload. It’s important to verify whether your O’level result has been uploaded on the JAMB portal or not. As failure to upload your O’level result can affect your JAMB admission status.
- Check If You Have Been Recommended For Transfer To Another Program. Based on the JAMB CAPS implementation policy, institutions have the right to consider some candidates for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations.
- Candidate Who Applied With Awaiting Result. Candidates with awaiting results should upload their results on the JAMB portal and school portal respectively.
- Know When You Have Been Offered Admission. Candidates are expected to monitor their admission status by following the instructions above.
N/B: The school management will continue to update the list as they receive updates and approval from Joint Admissions and Matriculations Board (JAMB) for recommended candidates.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Complete List Of Courses Offered By KSUSTA
KSUSTA Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
How To Obtain KSUSTA Admission Form
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to KSUSTA admission list for the 2022/2023 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.