Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) cut off mark for the 2021/2022 academic session has been released and published online on micplustech.com
The general public are hereby informed that AFIT cut off mark for admission into 2021/2022 academic session has been released by the management of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT).
Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) is a military school Established on 1977 as TSS, renamed AFIT in 2008, and university status in 2018 as Nigeria Air Force University. It is located in Kawo, Kaduna state, Northern side of Nigeria. The institution was approved by the National Universities Commission to run undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Check out the AFIT Cut Off Mark For 2021/2022 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Air Force Institute of Technology.
- NDA Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- KASU Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
- ABU Zaria Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark For All Courses
WHAT IS CUT OFF MARK
Cut off mark is an agreed score set by a particular institution as a basics of admitting students into the department of study. This score is usually accredited to candidates based on their performance in a particular examination. However, students who have scored above the required cut off mark will be given admission and preferentially treated in admission process above those who have met the exacts cut off mark.
This post is for all those who applied for admission into AFIT and has been searching for Air Force Institute of Technology Cut Off Mark to check if the score they had in JAMB can qualify them for admission into AFIT for this session (2021/2022).
Candidates/Prospective students are hereby advised to check the AFIT cut-off mark before proceeding to apply for the Air Force Institute of Technology Post-UTME Screening Form. See the full details below.
Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) JAMB Cut-off Mark
The management of the Air Force Institute of Technology has released the cut-off mark for the 2021/2022 admission exercise.
The following are the AFIT Post UTME Cut Off Mark:
- minimum of 180 cut-off mark for Degree Programmes
- minimum of 140 cut-off mark for ND Programmes
This will be the JAMB score that will be used for admission into AFIT for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Air Force Institute Of Technology Departmental Cut Off Mark
Departmental cut off mark is the minimum cut off mark for admission into various departments in a particular University.
The Departmental Cut of marks of Air Force Institute of Technology are as follows;
AFIT Departmental Cut Off Mark For Degree Courses/Programmes
The cut-off point for all the under-listed degree (B.Sc/B.Eng) courses is 180.
- Computer Science
- Physics with Electronics
- Cyber Security
- Aerospace Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Information and Communication Technology
- Automotive Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- Telecommunication Engineering
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
- International Relations
AFIT Departmental Cut Off Mark For National Diploma (ND) Courses/Programmes
The cut-off point for all the under-listed National Diploma (ND) courses is 140.
- ND Civil Engineering Technology
- ND Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- ND Explosive Engineering Technology
- ND Mechanical Engineering Technology
- ND Aircraft Engineering Technology
- ND Business Administration & Management
- Nigerian Army University Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
- Maritime Academy Of Nigeria Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
- Nigeria Police Academy Jamb And Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
Note: The cut off mark for each varies depending on the performance of candidates who applied to study in the school for that year.
AFIT Post UTME Eligibility:
- Candidates with a minimum UTME score of 180 and above for Degree programme and 140 and above for ND
- Candidates who chose Air Force Institute of Technology as their preferred choice of institution during the UTME Registration
- Candidates with a minimum of (5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at GCE O’Level, WASCE, SSCE, NECO or approved equivalents at not more than 2 sittings.
- Candidate must be at least 16 year of age
- Interested Candidates who did not choose Air Force Institute of Technology as their Choice of Institution during the UTME Registration but wish to study in the University, should change to the AFIT via JAMB website.
N/B: It is very easy to obtain admission if one has met the required cut off mark for admission into a particular course.
Read Also: How To Check AFIT Post UTME Result
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
MPT TEAM want to congratulations all candidates who score exactly or above AFIT cut off Mark and wish you Good luck /success
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.