This page will discuss about the School fees of Air Force Institute of Technology popularly known as (AFIT)
AFIT School Fees: The school authorities of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) has published the amount payable as school fees by the newly admitted and returning students for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is to inform the general public especially Air Force Institute of Technology, AFIT prospective Students to check amount payable as School Fees for 2023/2024 academic session.
Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) is a military school Established on 1977 as TSS, renamed AFIT in 2008, and university status in 2018 as Nigeria Air Force University. It is located in Kawo, Kaduna state, Northern side of Nigeria. The institution was approved by the National Universities Commission to run undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
Check out the AFIT School Fees Schedule for the current academic session recently released by the Management of the institution.
- ABU Zaria School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
- NDA School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
- KASU School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
WHAT IS SCHOOL FEES
School fees is a fee charged to students at a school, college, university or other place of learning that is in addition to any matriculation and/or tuition fees. It may be charged to support student organizations and student activities (for which it can be called an activity fee) or for intercollegiate programs such as intramural sports or visiting academics; or, at a public university or college, as a means to remedy shortfalls in state funding (in which case it can often be called a technology fee). Further fees may then be charged for features and facilities such as insurance, health and parking provision.
How Much Is AFIT School Fees?
The amounts to be paid as school fees by the new and returning students of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) for the 2023/2024 academic session have been announced.
Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) students are advise to confirm their School Fees for current academic session.
AFIT School Fees Schedule For New And Returning Students
Click on the below link to view the Air Force Institute of Technology Undergraduates School Fees Schedule For The Current Academic Session.
This purpose of this listed school fees above for the Air Force Institute of Technology is to assist you propose and budget your self, we’ve seen a lot of students who faced unplanned financial challenges while in school, majority of them even had to drop out in school because of financial problems
AFIT School Fees Payment Procedure
Kindly Follow the AFIT school fees fees payment procedure outlined below carefully:
- Visit AFIT website at https://afit.edu.ng
- Navigate to “STUDENT”menu and select “Returning Student”
- Enter your Matric No(for ND and Degree Students) or Admission No(for Pre-HND, HND, PGD and Masters students.) as your username and 123456 as your default password.
- You will be prompted to change your password and email address to continue. Kindly supply your new password and email to continue. Once this is successful, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Login with your new password and your Matric No/Admission No.
- On your page, click on “Proceed to Pay 2021/2022 Tuition Fee” and follow through to the end.
- After a successful Fee Payment, click on Print Receipt to print your payment receipt.
Note that Late payment would attract extra charges and failure to pay the fees on time would lead to the student inability to seat for their semester examination.
Check out: Air Force Institute of Technology Result
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
I hope you have carefully read and understand the actual amount payable as AFIT school fees
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.
DISCLAIMER: Please take note that this article only takes cognizance of what the school fees are at the time of writing. If there are already changes to the school fees, please understand and if possible, leave a comment indicating the changes, so that this page can be updated.
Thanks for reading!!!