Latest Update On AFIT ND Full-Time & Degree Admission List 2023/2024: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Air Force Institute of Technology Admission Status Online Via Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
Is AFIT Admission List Out?
Yes!!! The school management of the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) has released the full-time ND and Degree admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) is a military school Established on 1977 as TSS, renamed AFIT in 2008, and university status in 2018 as Nigeria Air Force University. It is located in Kawo, Kaduna state, Northern side of Nigeria. The institution was approved by the National Universities Commission to run undergraduate and postgraduate courses.
AFIT admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Air Force Institute of Technology Full-Time National Diploma (ND) and Degree Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session.
Check out the AFIT Admission List for the 2023/2024 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Air Force Institute of Technology.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on school and jamb portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Air Force Institute of Technology (AFIT) for the 2023/2024 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the institution.
How To Check AFIT Admission List
Air Force Institute of Technology prospective candidates can now access their admission status online from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your AFIT admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and accept their admission. Any admitted candidate who did not accept admission on JAMB profile his/her name will not be on JAMB matriculation list.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
ADMISSION IN PROGRESS?
This means you have been recommended for admission and only undergoing processing. With admission in progress, consider yourself admitted. Just keep checking back and to see when the notification will change to congratulations you have been admitted.
NOT YET ADMITTED?
This response simply means you are yet to be considered for admission. Regularly check the School and JAMB site to see if any changes occur. However, candidates are advised to follow the instructions below:
- Login Into JAMB CAPS To Verify Your O’level Result Upload. It’s important to verify whether your O’level result has been uploaded on the JAMB portal or not. As failure to upload your O’level result can affect your JAMB admission status.
- Check If You Have Been Recommended For Transfer To Another Program. Based on the JAMB CAPS implementation policy, institutions have the right to consider some candidates for transfer from the choice programme to another programme because of UTME and O’level combinations.
- Candidate Who Applied With Awaiting Result. Candidates with awaiting results should upload their results on the JAMB portal and school portal respectively.
- Know When You Have Been Offered Admission. Candidates are expected to monitor their admission status by following the instructions above.
N/B: The school management will continue to update the list as they receive updates and approval from Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) for recommended candidates.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
You will be able to follow the procedure outlined below once the list is uploaded on the school portal/website.
- Go to the AFIT admission status checking portal at https://portal.afit.edu.ng/putme_result/index
- Supply your JAMB Registration Number in the required column
- Select National Diploma or Degree as program
- Click on submit
- Your Admission status will show on your dashboard.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the Institution to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the Institution is done directly by the School and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to AFIT ND & Degree admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.