Latest Update On NAUB Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Nigerian Army University Biu Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The school management of the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) 2020/2021 admission Screening Exercise that they can now check their admission status
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) is a Nigerian Public tertiary institution established in 2018. It is a research higher institution for innovation and technology for the Nigerian Army. The university was located in Biu, Borrno State, Nigeria. Nigerian Army University Biu offer various Degree programmes.
NAUB admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Nigerian Army University Biu Degree Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the NAUB Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Nigerian Army University Biu.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS and the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check NAUB Admission List Via School Portal/Website
Nigerian Army University Biu (NAUB) Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedures outlined below to check yours
- Go to NAUB admission portal at https://my.naub.edu.ng/login.
- Supply your Email Address and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, Sign In to access your NAUB admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
How To Check NAUB Admission List Via Jamb Caps Portal/Website
you can also access your NAUB admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your NAUB admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- First, find out the amount that Nigerian Army University Biu is requiring to be paid as acceptance fee for the admission that has been offered to you. Note that if you do not pay NAUB acceptance fee, it means that you have rejected the admission offered to you and in that case, you will lose the admission slot to someone else.
- The next information you need to find out is NAUB school fees for your course or faculty, so that you can get the required fees ready as soon as possible. Note that it is advisable to pay your school fees immediately after paying your acceptance fee.
- download and print your admission letter before coming to the University to start the registration exercise.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the University to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The University wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the University is done directly by the University and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the University’s website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to NAUB admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.