Latest Update On FCE (Special) Oyo Admission List 2021/2022: This post will focus on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The management of the Federal College of Education (FCE Special) Oyo has released the admission list of candidates admitted into its various NCE programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo, during the 2021/2022 academic session and also participated in the screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo is a government-owned tertiary learning institution Located in the city of Oyo, Oyo State, Nigeria. It was established in 1977. The institution has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE).
FCE (Special) admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo, NCE Programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Check out the FCE (Special) Admission List for the 2021/2022 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on School and Jamb Caps Portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo for the 2021/2022 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the institution.
How To Check FCE (Special) Oyo Admission List
Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the procedure outlined below to check yours
- Go to https://nce.fcesoyo.edu.ng/Post_UTME2021/APPLICATION/AdmissionChecker.aspx
- Supply your JAMB registration number in the required box.
- Finally, click on the PROCEED button to access your FCE (Special) admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
How To Check FCE (Special) Oyo Admission List ON JAMB CAPS Portal
you can also access your Federal College of Education (Special) Oyo admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB E-Facility portal at jamb.gov.ng/efacility/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCE (S) Oyo admission status
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- download and print your admission letter after accepting the admission offer.
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the college to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the institution is done directly by the School and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted” Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the School website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to Federal College of Education (FCE Special) Oyo admission list for the 2021/2022 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.