Latest Update On FCC Ibadan ND & HND Admission List 2020/2021: This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how you can successfully check Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Admission Status Online Via School And Jamb Portal by yourself it’s very fast and easy. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
The management of the Federal Co-operative College (FCC), Ibadan has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its ND and HND programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates seeking admission into the ND and HND part-time/full-time programmes of the Federal Co-operative College (FCC), Ibadan, that they can now check their admission status.
Federal Co-operative College Ibadan is a government-owned tertiary learning institution located along Fanmilk Road, Eleyele, Ibadan, Oyo State, Nigeria. It was established in 1943. The institution has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Commission for Colleges of Education (NCCE).
FCC Ibadan ND & HND admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the Federal Co-operative College Ibadan, National Diploma and Higher National Diploma Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the FCC Ibadan Admission List for the 2020/2021 academic session recently released and published online by the school management of Federal Co-operative College, Ibadan.
The list of admitted candidates have been uploaded and made available on JAMB CAPS and the school portal. Candidates who applied for admission in the Federal Co-operative College (FCC Ibadan) for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
How To Check FCC Ibadan Admission List Via School Portal/Website
Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Admission List have been successfully uploaded online. Simply follow the link outlined below to check yours
Successfully admitted candidates are to follow the procedure outlined below to print their admission letters:
- Logon to the college’s website www.fccibadan.edu.ng
- Click on ADMISSION and find CHECK ADMISSION STATUS and click on it.
- Enter your PIN (the bold number behind your application scratch card) and PASSWORD (the password you provided while filling your form) in the spaces provided and click on login. When you have successfully logged in, click on CHECK ADMISSION STATUS.
- Click on PRINT ADMISSION LETTER if you have been offered admission (only print in colored).
You shall also be requested to submit letters of guarantee from two guarantors from any of the followings:- a senior civil servant of at least director cadre, Head of institutions, High Chief, Clergyman with clear contact addresses and phone numbers. Due to the limited available spaces in the hostel, only students who have completed their registration shall be allowed to apply for space.
Not Yet Admitted? Note that the Admission List will be published in batches on the School website as they are processed. Candidates are therefore advised to keep on checking this website for the Admission List.
you can also access your FCC Ibadan admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
How To Check Federal Co-operative College Ibadan Admission List ON JAMB CAPS Portal
- Log on to http://jamb.org.ng/efacility
- Enter to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FCC Ibadan admission status.
You will either see admission in progress check back later, or NOT ADMITTED, or CONGRATULATIONS.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer, follow the procedure outlined below:
How To Accept or Reject Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the Admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Here are few things you should do once your name is on the list of the admitted candidates:
- Upload your O-Level result(s) on the JAMB Portal at the nearest JAMB Office or JAMB accredited CBT Centre immediately if you have not done so. Failure to do this successfully, will prevent access to JAMB Admission Letter on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Your original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If the program you are offered is different from what you initially applied for, you are required to make change of course on the JAMB portal to the new programme immediately.
BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS/CYBER CRIME
Candidates and indeed members of the public should beware of fraudsters who may be fronting as agents of the college to dupe innocent and unsuspecting candidates and members of the general public under the pretence of offering admission to them.
The School wishes to make it abundantly clear that admission into the institution is done directly by the School and JAMB and NOT through any third party or agent, please.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to Federal Co-operative College (FCC Ibadan) ND & HND admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.