This page will discuss about the ADMISSION LIST of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki, popularly known as EBSU.
The school management of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki (EBSU) wishes to inform all the candidates that participated in the university post UTME screening exercise that they can now check their admission status.
The EBSU Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session has been made available on the school’s website. Candidates who applied for supplementary admission to the Ebonyi State University for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
Check out the EBSU Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session recently released by the school management of Ebonyi State University, Abakaliki.
The list of admitted candidates has been made available on both JAMB and University’s website. See details on how to check yours below;
How To Check EBSU Admission List
In line with the ongoing, you are advised to transfer from the course you applied abinito to the Faculty/Department your name appeared presently. You are also expected to upload your O’level to JAMB website if you have not done that, so as to enable JAMB approve our proposal for your admission.
You are required to change your course of study within three (3) days of this publication. Note again any admission not approved by JAMB is not genuine
How to Check EBSU Admission List On JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer.
How to Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS
- First visit the JAMB portal at http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Login with your registered email address and password to access your dashboard.
- Once you have logged in you will see a welcome notice.
- Just move down on the page you will see “Check Admission Status”.
- Click on this “Check Admission Status”.
- You will be redirected to the JAMB CAPS page
- After clicking on “Check Admission Status”, you will see a page showing your JAMB details.
- Here, you should also see your JAMB admission status.
- If you have been given admission, you can now go ahead to Accept or Reject the admission. This is an important step as it allows the school ascertain that you accept the offer of admission.
NB: Clicking “REJECT” is an indication that the offer of admission has been rejected by candidates
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM Congratulate all the candidates that made it to EBSU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session and advice does who their name are not yet out to keep checking for updates
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.