FUNAAB Part Time Degree Admission Form 2020/2021: This page contains the procedure to obtain Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Part Time screening form: cut-off mark, application fee, entry requirements, courses and other registration details.
Is FUNAAB Part Time Application Form out?
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is now selling the application forms for admission into its Part Time Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
- How To Apply For FUNAAB Pre-Degree Admission Form Online
- How To Obtain FUNAAB Postgraduate Application Form Online
The school management of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) invite applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the university Part Time Degree Programmes (PTDP) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian university established in on 1 January 1988 by the Federal Government when four universities of technology, earlier merged in 1984, were demerged. This led to the creation of the first two universities of agriculture in Abeokuta and Makurdi. The university was located in Abeokuta, Ogun State, Nigeria. Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta offer various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes.
The sale of the online Screening Form/Registration commences on Wednesday 30th September, 2021
How Much Is Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta Part-Time Admission Form?
Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) Part Time Application Fee is Fifteen Thousand naira (N15,000.00) only and should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL, please note that the fees is non-refundable. you will, however, be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
How To Apply For FUNAAB Part Time Degree Admission Form
FUNAAB Part-Time Application Form is now available online. Interested Candidates Should Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
- Eligible candidates are to access the Federal university of Agriculture, Abeokuta Website (www.unaab.edu.ng) and click on Part-Time Degree Portal or log on to portal.unaab.edu.ng/pt to generate and print their Application invoices stating the payment of a non- refundable fee of Fifteen Thousand naira (N15,000.00) only (exclusive of bank charges), Reference Numbers and other information.
- Candidates should proceed to any of the listed banks (nationwide) on the print-out of the invoice and make payment using the reference number on the invoice.
- After payment at the designated banks, candidates are to proceed to FUNAAB Part-Time Degree Programme portal or log on to portal.unaab.edu.ng/pt/ to complete the processing of application.
- Only completed application forms will be considered for admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-data, O’ Level results, OND/HND results or blank photograph would be entertained after submission.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE:
The deadline for the online submission of application form is Thursday 16th December, 2021.
NOTE: The date for the Screening Exercise would be communicated to all the applicants, Direct Entry applicants are exempted from the screening. Candidates should also check the FUNAAB Part-Time admission portal to verify the date and venue of the screening.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
WARNING: Do not give money to anybody for admission!
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your FUNAAB Part-Time Admission form for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.