This page will discuss about the government jamb textbooks for 2020/2021 of joint admissions and Matriculation Board popularly known as (JAMB)
See the government jamb textbooks for 2020/2021 jamb examination.
- Adigwe, F (1985) Essentials of Government for West Africa, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Anifowose, R and Enemuo, F. C (eds)(1999) Elements of Politics, Lagos; Malthouse Press Limited.
- Appadorai, A. (1978) The Substance of Politics, London: Oxford University Press.
- Ball, A. R. (1983) Modern Politics and Government, London: macmillan.
- Ofoegbu, R. (1977) Government for the Certificate Year, London: George Allen and Unwin.
- Olawale, J. B (1987) New Topics on Ordinary Level Government, Ilesha: Jola Publishing.
- Oyediran, O. Nwosu, H., Takaya, B., Anifowoshe, R., Femi, B., Godwill, O. and Adigun, A. (1990) Government for Senior Secondary Schools, Books 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyeneye, I., Onyenwenu, M. and Olusunde, B. E. (2000) Round-Up Government for Senior Secondary School Certifcate Examination: A complete Guide, Ibadan: Longman.
- Oyovbaire, S., Oguna, A. E. C., Amucheazi, E. C., Coker, H. o. and Oshuntuyi, O. (2001) Countdown to Senior Secondary Certifcate Examination: Government, Ibadan: Evans.
Do feel free to share the government jamb textbooks for 2020/2021 jamb examination.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates on government joint admissions and Matriculation Board textbooks.