This page will discuss about the home economics joint admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) textbooks for 2021/2022 UTME/Direct Entry Examination.
Home Economics JAMB Textbooks For UTME/Direct Entry Examination
- Anfani-Joe, M.E. and Ogunjide, L.O. (1993) Home Management for Senior Secondary Schood 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc
- Anyakoha, E.U. and Eluwa, M. (1990) Home Management for Schools and Colleges: Onitsha: Africana FIRST Publishers.
- Anyakoha, E.U (2006) Home Economics for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3 Years): Onitsha Africana FIRST Publishers
- Neil, A and Hesmondhalgh, Z. (1985) A Complete Revision Course for O’Level and GCE, Revised Home Economics, Charles Co. Ltd.
- Ogunjide, L.O., Egbuchulam, B., Eyisi, O. Anifani-Joe, M.E and Olusanya, J.O. (1993) Clothing and Textiles for Senior Secondary Schools 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J.O., Eyis, O. Anfani-Joe, M.E. Ogunjide, L.O. and Egbuchlam, B. (1990) Foods and Nutrition for Secondary Schools Books 1 – 3, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Olusanya, J. O., Olojala, S. O., Bala, F and Eyisi, O. (2000) Exam Focus, Food and Nutrition for WASSCE and SSCE, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- The Internet
- Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more jamb home economics textbooks to be released
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends.