Bauchi State University Gadau, BASUG part-time degree admission form for the 2020/2021 academic session is now on sale.
Applications for admission into the 2020/2021 Academic Session for the Bauchi State University Gadau (BASUG) Part Time Degree Programs are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates. The BASUG part time degree will run for a period of five (5) to (6) years. All lectures for the part time studies will be conducted between weekends or from Fridays, Saturdays and sometimes Sundays. Further, the program may cover vacations. All intending applicants who may not have had the opportunity to be admitted into the regular program will now have the opportunity to earn their various degrees. Additionally, Working class candidates can have a golden opportunity to earn a university degree, if they avail themselves to grab this opportunity.
BASUG Part-Time Degree Programme Benefits.
- The same curriculum with the regular
- The same lecturers/experts
- Best quality teaching and research personnel
- World class state of the art facilities in our new campus
- The same degree managed and approved by the same senate
- National University Commission (NUC) approved
- Entrepreneurship and Computer applications training
BASUG Part-Time Degree Admission Requirements.
(A) Five (5) Years Part-Time Program
WAEC/NECO Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC), General Certificate of Education Ordinary Level (GCE O’ Level), National Technical Certificate/National Business Certificate with Credits in five (5) relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings. A credit in O’ Level English Language is required for all courses.
(B) Four (4) Years (Extended/Part-Time) Program
Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) with at least Merit in two core/Teaching subjects, GCE ‘A’ Level, OND/HND in relevant areas with at least Lower Credit or Academic Diploma from recognized Universities are required in addition to (A) above.
BASUG Part-Time Courses.
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- B.Sc. Accounting
- B.Sc. Business Administration
- B.Sc. Economics
- B.Sc. Political Science
- B.Sc. Public Administration
- B.Sc. Sociology
Faculty of Arts and Education
- B.A. Arabic
- B.A. Islamic Studies
- B.A. Linguistics
NB: All candidates are requested to note that all part-time programmes are resident at Yuli Campus of the University, Bauchi.
How to Obtain Bauchi State University Part-Time Form
- All interested candidate should visit our website at www.basug.edu.ng and generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) and follow the instruction for making payment;
- Interested candidates for the Part-Time degree programmes should pay the sum of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000.00) to BASUG;
- After making the payment candidates are to return to the BASUG website and follow the instructions on how to download the application forms and submission instructions.
Deadline of BASUG Part Time Degree Admission Form is Not Specified.