MIT Acceptance Rate: Are you searching for the Massachusetts Institute of Technology acceptance rates? If yes, Then you are on the right page. On this post we will discuss about the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) acceptance rate. Continue reading for more Details below:
Massachusetts Institute of Technology is a very competitive school, with admissions statistics that place it among the top 50 most competitive colleges in the world for undergraduate admissions.
MIT Acceptance Rate
The acceptance rate at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology is between 3.9% to 7.3% admit according to the recent admission statistics. Below are the breakdown of MIT admission acceptance rates;
- Transfer Acceptance rate at MIT: 1.15% – 3%
- Freshman acceptance rate at MIT: 3.9% – 7.3%
- MIT out of state acceptance rate: 1% – 5%
- MIT Admission rate for in-state: 3.9% – 7.3%
- MIT international students acceptance rate: 6.7% – 42.5%
- MIT Early Action (EA) acceptance rate: 4.7%
- Stanford Early Decision (ED) Acceptance rate: 4.36
MIT Admission Acceptance Rate By Year
- Class of 2024 – 7.3%
- Class of 2025 – 4.1%
- Class of 2026 – 3.9%
Thanks for reading!!!
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more updates on MIT acceptance rate
Feel free to share this post with your family and friends.
DISCLAIMER: Please take note that this article only takes cognizance of what the acceptance rates are at the time of writing. If there are already changes to the acceptance rates, please understand and if possible, leave a comment indicating the changes, so that this page can be updated.