This page will discuss about the Resumption Date of Nigeria Maritime University, Okerenkoko popularly known as (NMU)
When is NMU resumption date for 2020/2021? If you want to know when Nigeria Maritime University will be resuming academic activities for the current session then you are going to benefit from this post.
Nigerian Maritime University (NMU) is a government-owned and operated Nigerian military university established in 2018. The university was located in Okerenkoko with its takeoff campus at Kurutie Warri South-West Local Government Area of Delta State, Nigeria. The university was approved by the National Universities Commission to run various degree programmes.
Related Post: How To Check NMU Admission List Online
Nigeria Maritime University, Okerenkoko has been official accredited and/or recognized by the National Universities Commission (NUC), Nigeria.
The management of the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), Okerenkoko has announced the resumption date for the commencement of academic activities for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Check out the NMU Resumption Date For 2020/2021 Academic Session recently released by the school management of Nigeria Maritime University, Okerenkoko.
Recommended Link: Complete List Of Courses Offered In NMU And Admission Requirements
This is to inform all new and returning (full-time / part-time) undergraduate students of Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), Okerenkoko that the school management has fixed Sunday, 9th May, 2021 as the resumption date for 2020/2021 session.
Approved Nigeria Maritime University (NMU) Resumption Date [Verified]
All students of the Nigeria Maritime University (NMU), Okerenkoko are hereby notified that the University will resume academic activities of the 2020/2021 academic session, as follows;
- Resumption/Return of Students: Sunday, 9th May, 2021;
- Lectures/revision resumes on Monday, 10th May 2021;
- Examinations (2nd Semester of 2019/2020 Session) to commence on Monday 24th May 2021;
Any student who is yet to pay his/her school fees should do so, as no defaulting student would be allowed into campus.
I am to further inform you that, arising from the violent students unrest that accounted for wanton
destruction of properties and breakdown of law and order in the University, between 7th and 8th of March, 2021, Management, has, upon thorough evaluation, decided that, viz
- All returning students shall commit to STUDENT’S UNDERTAKING OF GOOD CONDUCT, to be executed in the prescribed format.
- Each returning student shall pay a Restitution Levy of N26,500, to cover the cost of damages caused by the violent unrest, and show evidence of such payment, as a prerequisite for access to Campus.
And, that, all payments shall be made to NIGERIA MARITIME UNIVERSITY CBN ACCOUNT NO. 0240522761018 (through REMITA), with specific Purpose, as follows:
- School fees: All School fees to be paid to ‘SCHOOL FEES ACCOUNT’
- Restitution Levy: payment pertaining to Restitution should be paid to ‘CAUTION FEE ACCOUNT’
This is for your information and strict compliance, please.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates
Feel free to share NMU Resumption Date For New and Returning Students with your family and friends.
We wish all students a better and excellent session ahead