See the updated Noun Graduation List For 2020/2021 Academic Session.
The National Open University of Nigeria has released the 2020/2021 academic session Graduation List for the 9th Convocation Ceremony.
These National Open University of Nigeria Graduation list consist of Faculty of Science, Faculty of Social Sciences, Faculty of Agricultural Sciences, Faculty of Health Sciences, Faculty of Management Sciences, Faculty of Education and Faculty of LAW First Batch Graduation List.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more National Open University of Nigeria graduation list yet to be released
APPROVED NOUN GRADUATION LIST 2020
All NOUN 9th Convocation 1st, 2nd and Supplementary Batch Graduation List for 2020 has been released and uploaded online.
However you are advised to check your Study Centers for New or Additional Graduation Lists form time to time before the actual date.
Follow The Link Below To Download UPDATED LIST OF NOUN GRADUANDS FOR THE 9th CONVOCATION Free PDF File (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Follow The Link Below To Download APPROVED SUPPLEMENTARY LIST BATCH 2 AND 3 Free PDF File (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
Follow The Link Below To Download APPROVED SUPPLEMENTARY LIST Free PDF File (Note: You will however need a device that is capable of opening PDF files to access the list).
NEW GRADUATION LIST 2020
OLD GRADUATION LIST 2019
1. FACULTY OF SCIENCE
2. FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
3. NEW LIST FOR ALL FACULTIES
NOTE: All Graduates whose names where shortlisted in the list are advised to proceed with the Graduation Clearance immediately.
Read Also: Noun E-exam Timetable
GRADUANDS/CONVOCATION LIST: Students whose names has appeared on the graduands/convocation list should check their portals.
If you have negative balance in your portal, kindly report to Principal Accountant of your study centre for reconciliation
NOTE: Students with negative balance in their portal will NOT be cleared for convocation/certificate collection.
Why Your Name is not on the NOUN Graduation list
This is to inform you that the University has decided not to release any other Graduation names, except for those posted earlier, before March 2020 Convocation ceremony. However, It was learnt that an update was done on Current names of Graduating List.
The awaiting names shall be released after 2020 March Convocation, in which you can collect your Notification of Result.
- You have Pending/Outstanding Courses.
- You have not met the required credit units assigned to your chosen program.
- You didn’t earn up to the required CGPA to be award a university degree.
- You were involved in illegal activity.
- Your name was moved to the next graduating students after being reached the desired amount of students for 2019 convocation.
What To Do IF Name Not in the NOUN List of Graduating Students
Go to your study centre to know what’s wrong and how to fix it (if at all you have one) to stand a better chance for you to see your name in the Next convocation batch.
For Errors and Complaints about the Released Noun Graduation List
- Graduands with initials in their name(s): They are to provide their in full because Graduands with initials will not get a certificate
- Graduands with Four (4) names: They are to provide their preferred three (3) names because Graduands with four names will not get a certificate
- Graduands with wrongly captured name (s): They are to provide their correct name (s).
- Graduands with wrongly captured matriculation number: They are to provide their correct matriculation number.
- Graduands with wrongly captured study centre: They are to provide their correct study centre.
Please note that all collated corrections are to be submitted at email@example.com
How to Quickly Find your Name on the NOUN Graduation List
For PC’s/ Computer Users
1. Click on the provided download button to take you to the PDF Viewer webpage
- The button will download the list automatically on smartphones (Mobile devices)
2. On your computer keyboard, press the “CTRL + F” control and f
to bring up the search button
3. In the provided search space, type in your noun matriculation number or Your surname and first name
- Searching with your matric number is faster since no student shares the same number with you.
4. Use the two arrows to move either up or down if name doesn’t appear
- Though by hitting the enter key on your computer keyboard takes you to the next search result.
For Mobile / Smartphone Users
The PDF Viewer Apps already has the search button on hover and scroll. So, just follow step 2 – 4 used above when finding your name in the noun graduation list.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more NOUN graduation list yet to be released
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends.