This page will discuss about the admission requirements of National Open University of Nigeria popularly known as (NOUN)
Studying with us on National Open University of Nigeria “NOUN” gives a rewarding experience as we give you all the support and assistance you need to succeed.
NOUN Admission Requirements For Undergraduate Programmes
Generally the Requirements for getting admission into the National Open University of Nigeria “NOUN” are:
- Five (5) Credits in the SSCE/GCE O-level/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalent at not more then two sitting obtained in subject relevant to the proposed fields of study.
- The five credits include credit in Mathematics English and any other three (3) relevant subject.
More details can be found under programmes.
- National diploma at upper credit from any recognized instructions.
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) in subjects relevant to the proposed programme of study with a minimum of one merit and two passes.
- International Baccalaureates, interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) with at least two “A” level papers in relevant subjects and prerequisite number O-level credit passes.
WARNING! All candidates are warned to be careful and avoid people who claim to have the ability and the connection to offer you admission as they all are fraudsters waiting for a chance to rob you of your hard-earned money. Admission is strictly by merit. Success in advance! Do not give money to anybody for admission!!
Please share NOUN admission requirements for 2020/2021 academic session with friends.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.