Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT M.Sc, MPCM Executive & Ph.D programmes in Peace, Conflict and Development Studies admission form for the 2019/2020 academic session.
Applications are invited from interested qualified candidates into the Institute for Peace, Conflict and Development Studies of Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) for the award of:
- Masters Degree in Peace, Conflict and Development Studies (M.Sc)
- Masters Degree in Peace and Conflict Management (MPCM Executive)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D) in Peace, Conflict and Development Studies.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR ESUT PEACE CONFLICT AND DEVELOPMENT ADMISSION FORM
In addition to satisfying the Post-Graduate School admission requirements, prospective candidates shall possess the following qualifications:
- M.Sc Regular.
- HND Upper Credit with PGD of 3.0 CGPA
- B.Sc in Humanities and Social Sciences with 3.0 CGPA
- Any other degree from other Disciplines with PGD in Conflict and Peace Studies.
- MPCM Executive.
- B.Sc/B.A Degree; B.Ed/B.Eng. with 5 years cognate experience.
- HND (Lower Credit) or its equivalent with 10 years cognate experience.
- ACCA/Banking Institute and other professionals with at least 10 years cognate experience.
- M.Sc with 3.5 CGPA
- The duration of the programmes is in accordance with the guidelines regulating Post-Graduate Studies in Nigerian Universities and ESUT.
- The Institute will run the programmes on both full-time and part-time basis.
The target beneficiaries include the following:
- Degree holders in tertiary institutions (B.A, B.Sc, B.Ed, M.A, PGD, M.Sc, M.Phil and Ph.D)
- Serving and retired military and paramilitary personnel.
- Retired or serving senior public servants/officers in Ministries, Departments and Agencies (MDAs).
- Interested members of civil society organizations.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Eligible candidates are to apply online by visiting ESUT website: www.esut.edu.ng and click on Post-Graduate Admission. Follow the same procedure as applicable to other ESUT PG programmes.