This page will discuss about the Registration Procedure for newly admitted students of Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano popularly known as (YMSUK) formerly called Northwest University Kano, NWU
Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano, formerly Northwest University Kano is a Kano State Government-owned university with a temporary campus located at the center of the city of Kano and a main campus located along Gwarzo Road. It is one of the universities established in Nigeria in 2012
The school management of the Yusuf Maitama Sule University has released the registration procedure for fresh and returning undergraduate students of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic session.
NWU registration procedure for newly admitted students of the university hs been announced. All new students of the Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano (YMSUK) are hereby directed to follow the instruction given below to complete their registration process.
- NWU >> (YMSUK) Jamb and Departmental Cut Off Mark
- Complete List Of Courses Offered In NWU >> (YMSUK)
- NWU >> (YMSUK) School Fees Schedule For New and Returning Students
Northwest NWU >> (YMSUK) University Registration Procedure Guidelines.
- Collection of Admission letters at the Academic Division (for fresh Students only who must present their original Certificates and or Statement of results for sighting)
- Online Registration: find attached the detailed online registration procedure for your guidance
- Make your Remita payment at any Bank branch nationwide and make sure that your full name, UTME NUMBER, TELLER NUMBER and Transaction ID are reflected on your payment receipt.
- Print your Remita PAYMENT INVOICE (RRR) and the following documents if you are a fresh student.
- 2020/2021 Central Registration Requirements (CRR)
- Registration Guidelines for 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Online Registration Procedure for Fresh Students
- Students Screening Form 2020/2021
- Student’s Undertaking
- Proceed to the Bursary office for verification of the amount to be paid with the following documents:
- Printed PAYMENT INVOICE
- Admission letter
- Jamb UTME Result Slip/DE Acknowledgement Slip
- Return to the ACADEMIC DIVISION for commencement of the Central Registration.
- Proceed to Faculty Office, for guidance on the faculty/Departmental registration procedure.
- Proceed to your level coordinator to obtain list of courses to register on the PORTAL.
- Return to the PORTAL to print the following:
- Bio-data Form (for fresh Students only)
- Acceptance confirmation letter (for fresh Students only)
- Course Registration Form (CRF). [for all Students]
- DOCUMENTATION: Submit copies of documents printed at 6 above to the following Units (fresh Students – all the documents, returning Students CRF & payment receipt only):
- Academic Division,
- Faculty and Department
- Students Affairs Division
- Go to the University library for Registration
- Go back to the Students Affairs Division for your ID card
- Late Registration attracts additional charges of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only to be paid within a specific period to be announced later
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
- STUDENTS ARE ADVISED TO STRICTLY ADHERE TO ABOVE REGISTRATION GUIDELINES.
- FAILURE TO REGISTER WITH ALL UNITS OF THE UNIVERSITY MAY LEAD TO WITHDRAWAL.
Always come back to read news like Yusuf Maitama Sule University YMSUK >> NWU registration procedure here.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your friends.