This post will focuse on 2020 And ALL Downward Joint Admission and Matriculation Board JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points
For candidates interested in purchasing the 2020 And ALL Downward direct entry registration E-Pins, the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) has released the list of selling points to get the E-Pins/scratch cards.
Joint Admission and Matriculation Board, JAMB Direct Entry registration E-Pins selling point
JAMB officially said the registration scratch card will go for N5,000 (five thousand naira only).
Payment for JAMB’s E-PIN-registration and the recommended reading text is done at the banks and Banks have also agreed to make these services available at CBT centres and JAMB State Oﬃces.
JAMB ePIN SELLING POINTS The ePIN outlets are:
- NIPOST and eleven Participating Banks (ACCESS, ECOBANK, FIRSTBANK, FCMB, FIDELITY, JAIZ, SKYE, STERLING, UNION, UNITY and ZENITH)
- Four Mobile Money Operators: Paga, e-Tranzact (PocketMoni), TEASYPay and Packway Projects (Readycash)
- Two participating Micro Finance Banks: FUD MFB (Dutse) and Regent MFB (Abuja)
- Two online Payment Platforms: SystemSpecs (Remita) and InterSwitch (Quickteller)
- POS (Citi-Serve)
- ATMs of banks listed in (1) above (InterSwitch)
- USSD (NIBSS & ERCAS) for mobile banking
- Nigerian Embassies in Abidjan, Accra, Addis Ababa, Buea, Cotonou, Jeddah, Johannesburg and London
This is 2020 And ALL Downward JAMB Direct Entry Form Approved Selling Points, this article will always be updated when an update arises.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
Feel free to share this amazing post with your family and friends