Latest Update On WAEC GCE 2nd Series Registration Form 2021/2022 This post will focus on everything you need to know on how to successfully register for WAEC GCE for the 2021 private candidates. Continue reading for more Details (guideline and Institution) below:
Is West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Registration Form out?
Yes!!! The management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has announced the commencement of the sale of 2021 second series West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) form for Private Candidates.
This is to inform the general public that the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) for Private Candidates 2021 Second (2nd) Series registration has commenced.
All interested candidates who wish to write the 2021 second series (WASSCE) GCE Exams for private candidates are hereby advised to check out How To Obtain/Apply For WAEC GCE Registration Form, Registration Starting/Closing Date, Application Fee And Other Registration Details for the 2021/2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examination WASSCE (GCE) Exams
How Much Is WAEC GCE Registration Form?
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) registration fee remains Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only.
WHAT IS GCE EXAM
The General Certificate of Education (GCE) is a subject-specific family of academic qualifications that awarding bodies in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Crown dependencies and a few Commonwealth countries, notably Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Malaysia and Singapore, confer on students
English Language and Mathematics have been automatically selected for you because they are compulsory. You are required to select the other subjects you wish to register for in this examination. Please note that a minimum of Seven (7) and a maximum of Nine (9) subjects are allowed (English Language and Mathematics inclusive).
REGISTRATION FOR THE EXAM
Registration for the WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2021 will be offline/online. Candidates should note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
WAEC GCE Registration Period
WAEC GCE normal registration period is from Saturday, 16th October, 2021 and will end Sunday, 31st October, 2021.
How To Apply For WAEC GCE Registration Online
West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) Application Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc;
- Second Bank of Nig. Ltd;
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- Diamond Bank Plc;
- Second City Monument Bank Plc;
- Skye Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Ecobank Ltd;
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc;
- United Bank for Africa Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Heritage Bank Plc;
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc;
- Unity Bank Plc;
- WEMA Bank Plc.
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, candidates should log on to https://registration.waecdirect.org/ for registration.
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates”, provided they register not less than twenty four hours to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write. The “Walk-in-Candidates” fee is Thirty Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N30, 500.00), only.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS:
Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates on WASSCE Registration
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION:
Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notiec/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (waeconline.org.ng) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
The closing date of registration for the WASSCE for Private Candidates, 2021 will end in Sunday 31st October, 2021.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) Second (2nd) Series Registration Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Feel free to share this WAEC GCE Registration Form with your family and friends.