Latest Update On WAEC GCE Registration Form 2021/2022 This post will focuse on everything you need to know on how to successfully register for the 2021 WAEC GCE.
Is West African Examinations Council (WAEC) Registration Form out?
Yes!!! The management of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) has announced the commencement of the sale of 2021 West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) form for school Candidates.
This is to inform the General Public, Schools Parents and Students that the sales of forms of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination, WASSCE for School Candidate formerly known as WAEC May/June for the 2020/2021 Academic Session has commenced.
All interested candidates who wish to write the 2021 (WASSCE) GCE Exams are hereby advised to check out How To Obtain/Apply For WAEC GCE Registration Form, Registration Starting/Closing Date, Application Fee And Other Registration Details for the 2021/2022 West African Senior School Certificate Examination WASSCE (GCE) Exams
School Candidates are hereby informed that the offline registration will commence on February 15, 2021. While online registration commence on March 16, 2021
How Much Is WAEC GCE Registration Form?
The West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) registration fee remains Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only.
WHAT IS GCE EXAM
The General Certificate of Education (GCE) is a subject-specific family of academic qualifications that awarding bodies in England, Wales, Northern Ireland, Crown dependencies and a few Commonwealth countries, notably Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Malaysia and Singapore, confer on students
English Language and Mathematics have been automatically selected for you because they are compulsory. You are required to select the other subjects you wish to register for in this examination. Please note that a minimum of Seven (7) and a maximum of Nine (9) subjects are allowed (English Language and Mathematics inclusive).
REGISTRATION FOR THE EXAM
Registration for the WASSCE for School Candidates, 2021 will be offline/online. Candidates should note that the registration procedure has been designed to accommodate biometric features that will be used for validation at the examination centres.
WAEC GCE Registration Period
WAEC GCE normal offline registration is from February 15, 2021 to March 15, 2021. while online registration is from March 16, 2021 to April 30th, 2021.
How To Apply For WAEC GCE Registration Online
West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) Application Form is now available online Follow the procedures outlined below to Apply now:
Candidates are expected to pay a registration fee of Thirteen Thousand, Nine Hundred and Fifty Naira (N13,950) only, at branches of any of the following banks or any accredited agent and obtain the Registration PIN and Information VCD:
- Access Bank Plc;
- Second Bank of Nig. Ltd;
- Sterling Bank Plc
- Zenith Bank Plc;
- Diamond Bank Plc;
- Second City Monument Bank Plc;
- Skye Bank Plc;
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc;
- Ecobank Ltd;
- Guaranty Trust Bank Plc;
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Plc;
- United Bank for Africa Plc;
- Fidelity Bank Plc;
- Heritage Bank Plc;
- Standard Chartered Bank Plc;
- Unity Bank Plc;
- WEMA Bank Plc.
In addition, candidates will be required to pay Five Hundred Naira (N500.00) commission to the banks/accredited agents.
After obtaining the Registration PIN, Schools are required to use the Internet Explorer which comes standard with Microsoft Windows for easier registration.
To get to this website, launch the Windows Internet Explorer on your PC and type the following http://www.waeconline.org.ng Or http://www.waeconline.org.ng/register/
While in this website, click on the “May/June Examinations” icon. This takes you straight to the e-Registration home page.
Notes: Your computer must be connected to the Internet to do this.
For schools in the rural areas and/or schools without computers and/or Internet facilities, WAEC has installed in all its Zonal/Branch Offices, Computers, Scanners, Printers, and Internet Service. This will enable such schools to register their candidates online or upload the candidates they have registered offline.
Once a School Examination Officer is properly identified by the system, he/she could register as many candidates as the PIN allocated to the school will allow him/her.
This will surely make it possible for all schools to get their candidates register on time and with ease.
Schools wishing to use these facilities especially for scanning and printing may be required to pay a token for the facilities. Such additional fees will be communicated to the schools during the training program.
The following are the steps the examination officer will take to register candidates:
- · Sign up/Login to the E-Registration Website as described in Section 2.2 above
- · Click “Register” on the cascade menu
- · The Center Number, the School Name, and the number of entries remaining for the school with the Registration Form will be displayed
- · Each Candidate’s personal details such as Surname, First Name, Date of Birth, Sex and subjects must be entered. The candidate’s passport photograph and signature must also be captured.
See how to capture candidate’s passport photograph and signature below:
Note: All the Boxes marked (*) are compulsory fields and must be filled.
- Scan the actual passport photograph of the candidate using a flatbed scanner or Take a passport photograph of the candidate with a digital camera
- · The passport photo should be black and white, 35mm x 40mm in size with contrasting background
- · The passport photograph must be clear and the candidate’s face must NOT be obstructed in any way by items like glasses, sun glasses, head gear, etc
- · Store the picture in JPEG format using candidate’s name
If there is changes on how to apply for WAEC GCE Registration Form 2021/2022 we’d let you know.
Candidates who wish to register for the examination after the close of entries may be accommodated as “Walk-in-Candidates”, provided they register not less than twenty four hours to the scheduled time of the paper (s) they intend to write. The “Walk-in-Candidates” fee is Thirty Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N30, 500.00), only.
CANDIDATES WITH SPECIAL NEEDS:
Candidates with special needs will also register online like other candidates but they must dearly state their disabilities e.g blind, low vision, spastic, speech, etc.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates on WASSCE Registration
COMPLETION OF REGISTRATION:
Candidates MUST conclude registration within two weeks of first access to the website during the registration period. They should ensure that their names, gender, passport photographs, dates of birth and subjects are correct. They are also to print the Admission Notiec/Photo Card as evidence of successful registration which will serve as identification during the examination. The Result Checker PIN will also be on the Photo Card. Only Digital Personal Scanner should be used for fingerprint registration.
- Candidates should view the Information VCD before they register for the examination.
- Candidates should note that registration fee is not refundable.
- Candidates should print the examination Timetable at the completion of their registration.
- Entries must be uploaded with good quality passport size photographs, not “wait and get” photographs. The background of such photographs MUST NOT BE BLUE OR RED. The size should be 275 by 314 pixels. Entries with unacceptable passport photographs will be rejected.
- Candidates should study the Regulations and Syllabuses as well as the Timetable for the examination which they can download from WAEC website (waeconline.org.ng) using the Registration PIN.
- Candidates must go to examination halls in mufti and without arms. No professional uniform of any kind will be allowed in the examination halls.
- The entire results of candidates who sit the examination in more than one centre will be cancelled.
- Smoking is not allowed in the examination hall.
- Any candidate that comes into the examination hall with mobile phone(s) and /or electronic gadget(s) will have his or her entire results cancelled.
- Candidates must ensure that their entries are correctly completed before uploading as the Council will not be held responsible for errors in candidates’ particulars. Request for correction will NOT BE entertained on any information which a candidate voluntarily gives at the point of registration as soon as the examination commences.
- Candidates must come into the examination hall with their original Photo Cards.
- Candidates who engage in examination malpractice will not only have their results cancelled, but may be prosecuted.
- Candidates must ensure they provide valid email address and telephone number (s) during registration.
- All candidates must be prepared to observe all COVID-19 Regulations.
The closing date of registration for the WASSCE for School Candidates, 2021 will end in 30th April, 2021.
MPT TEAM wish you luck in purchasing your West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) Registration Form for 2021/2022 Academic Year.
Feel free to share this WAEC GCE Registration Form with your family and friends.