This page will discuss about the clearance requirements of Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma, popularly known as (AAU)
See the AAU clearance requirements for 2020/2021 academic session.
This is to inform all admitted candidates that the processing of admissions for 2020/2021 academic session has since commenced. Consequently, all admitted candidates are to pay all relevant fees: acceptance fee and tuition fee to enable them obtain their matriculation numbers online.
All admitted candidates are to pay all relevant fees: acceptance fee and tuition fee and complete their clearance to enable them obtain their matriculation numbers online.
AAU EKPOMA PHYSICAL CLEARANCE DOCUMENTS
DOCUMENTS TO BE FILLED
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- O’ level Results.
- State Of Origin.
- Parent/Guardian Acknowledgment letter.
- WAEC certificate/ Statement of result.
- Secondary Leaving Certificate.
- AAU Admission Letter.
- Jamb Original Result.
- Passport Photograph.
- A copy of Online generated Matriculation page.
- Jamb Admission Letter ( Not everyone will be given this as at present session, before you graduate it will be ready by then, so don’t be panic).
- A Copy Of School Fee Receipt And Acceptance Fee. ( this is available at Faculty Bursary, you are to go along with your Approved and Authorized paper proof of payment online).
- Student Biodata, ( Application Data, which is also known as Eligibility form, download it on your dashboard).
- Matriculation Oath ( To be signed by Magistrate Court at Ekpoma Edo State) and your Matriculation number must be written boldly on it. Download the Matriculation Oath Paper Online at www.aauekpoma.edu.ng
AAU Clearance Requirements And Registration Procedure.
Below are the procedures for processing of admissions by fresh students:
- Check You AAU Admission Status.
- Pay Acceptance fee.
- Check Clearance Status.
- Pay tuition, hostel accommodation fees e.t.c.
- Print out online generated Matriculation Number and other relevant documents.
- Register your courses.
Students are advised to collect their University receipt for acceptance, tuition and hostel accommodation fees from the University faculty accountants attached to their Faculties.
The following documents are to be submitted in a file to the office of the Dean of Students for physical clearance and collection of a FREE copy of the student information handbook:
(A) CHECK ADMISSION STATUS AND FIRST-TIME LOGIN
- Check Admission
- Enter ONLY your Jamb Registration Number, LAST-NAME (SURNAME) and click “submit”. If you have been offered Admission, A new “user name” and “password” will appear, copy them, click “Login” (located at the top right) enter your new “username” and “password” to start your CLEARANCE PROCESS (Please change your password after your first log in).
- After you login, Click “Change Portrait” to upload your passport and Click “Edit” to update your “email” and “Phone Number”.
- Click “Download Admission Letter” to Download/Print e-admission slip.
(B) CHECKING OF CLEARANCE STATUS:
Go to https://aaue.waeup.org click login, enter username and password e.g username = E2015171, password = 234052
Top right on the page shows clearance status with the following messages;
- Clearance requested: Check back again if you have NOT been cleared by the Clearance Officer.
- Clearance started: The clearance officer has sent you a message why you have not been cleared. To enter your correct details, Click ‘My Data’, —> Click ‘Clearance Data’, —>Click ‘Edit’, enter your correct details —> and click on ‘Save and request clearance’ at the bottom of the page.
- Cleared: If you have been cleared by the Clearance Officer; please proceed to pay your school fees.
(C) PAYMENT INSTRUCTION:
- Click “My Data” tab at the top of the Page, click “payments”.
- Click on the Add Online Payment Ticket button.
- Under Category: Select the appropriate payment item (i.e: acceptance fee or School fees).
(D) PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- CANDIDATES WITH ATM-ENABLED VERVE OR MASTER CARD FROM ANY COMMERCIAL BANK.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket created.
- Click on ‘CollegePAY’ at top of your page. Confirmation page will appear to enable you cross-check your payment details. If ok, Click ‘Submit’ to proceed with the payment through Interswitch payment gateway. Select your card type (Verve or Master Card), enter your card details and click “Pay”. Note: Your CVV2 is the 3- digit number printed at the back of your card.
- CANDIDATES WITHOUT VERVE, VISA OR MASTER CARD (E-TRANZACT PAYMENT)
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket just created.
- Download and print the payment_slip (which you are to present to the teller at the designated bank outlet where cash payment is to be made). Logout from the portal and proceed to the bank.
- At the Bank, submit your portal ‘payment slip’ along with your cash deposit and the teller will provide you a print- out (e-Tranzact payment slip) with details of the payment just made including the e-Tranzact payment Confirmation Order Number – (PIN).
- Proceed to the internet and login again to: https://aaue.waeup.org.
- Select Payments from My Data tab at the top of the page.
- Click on the Payment_ID of the ticket you created earlier i.e. acceptance fee or School fees etc.
- Click on Query e-Tranzact History at top of your page.
- Enter your e-Tranzact Payment Confirmation Order Number (PIN) as printed on the slip provided to you at the bank.
- Click on submit to e-Tranzact to validate the cash payment made at the designated bank outlet.
- Download and print your payment slip for the session which you are to submit to the Bursar’s office for collection of the University’s receipt.
(E) ONLINE MATRICULATION NUMBER:
- After login as described above,
- Click ‘My Data’, click ‘Base Data’, and click ‘Get Matriculation Number’ (Matriculation number will automatically be assigned) only after the payment of all stipulated fees i.e. acceptance fee, school fees e.t.c.
- Click ‘Download matriculation number slip’ to download or print your matriculation slip.
(F) COURSE REGISTRATION:
- After login as described above, select study course from the My Data tab at the top of the page.
- Click on “Add course list” button.
- Click on “Create course list now” button.
- Click on “Edit course list” button to edit courses (“Add course ticket” or “Remove selected tickets” buttons to add or remove selected courses which you might have added in error).
- You can edit courses until you have registered all your courses for the session.
- Then click on the Register course list button to submit your courses.
- Download and print your course registration slip which you are to submit to your course adviser.
We advise you to bookmark this page and always check here for more guideline and updates.
I believe with the above you now know AAU clearance requirements for 2020/2021 academic session.
Feel free to share this AAU clearance requirements post with your family and friends